Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Day 15

On 3/23/2020 8:55 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/23/20 8:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

For what it's worth, here's what I think will happen
after the 15 day plan that has been touted and
followed by Trump and his team:

Attempts to "flatten the curve" will be dropped.
Mass testing will end.

BusinessesÂ* will all be allowed to re-open immediately.
Schools will be selectively re-opened depending on
their locations.

The treatment being talked about (malaria drug and Z-Pac)
will receive immediate approval for distribution by
prescription for those who exhibit coronavirus symptoms.

Might require a patient waiver to hold doc and drug
manufacturer harmless.

Then, we will just let the virus run it's course.

Politicians have successfully ****ed on any other
options.

Oh, when does the "15 day plan" begin and end? I sorta remember it
started on the Ides of March, but I'm not sure about that.

We are halfway through. Started on March 16th. Ends on March 31st.

https://www.avg.com