Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Day 15

On 3/23/2020 9:39 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Mon, 23 Mar 2020 08:44:38 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

For what it's worth, here's what I think will happen
after the 15 day plan that has been touted and
followed by Trump and his team:

Attempts to "flatten the curve" will be dropped.
Mass testing will end.

Businesses will all be allowed to re-open immediately.
Schools will be selectively re-opened depending on
their locations.

The treatment being talked about (malaria drug and Z-Pac)
will receive immediate approval for distribution by
prescription for those who exhibit coronavirus symptoms.

Might require a patient waiver to hold doc and drug
manufacturer harmless.

Then, we will just let the virus run it's course.

Politicians have successfully ****ed on any other
options.

I expect he'll change it to a 30-day plan. There are way too many assholes who
won't abide by the restrictions suggested. Partying is far too important. Maybe
as things keep getting worse some of them will wake up.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

If he goes to a 30 day plan and Pelosi and Schumer continue their
political games we are headed for a depression, not a recession.

https://www.avg.com