Default goals

1. Going to bed early.

2. Not leaving my house.

3. Not going to a party.

My childhood punishments have
become my adult goals.

On 3/22/2020 1:45 PM, Bill wrote:

1. Going to bed early.

2. Not leaving my house.

3. Not going to a party.

My childhood punishments have
become my adult goals.

LOL

https://www.avg.com

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 17:45:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

1. Going to bed early.

2. Not leaving my house.

3. Not going to a party.

My childhood punishments have
become my adult goals.

That is true!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

1. Going to bed early.

2. Not leaving my house.

3. Not going to a party.

My childhood punishments have
become my adult goals.

I am pretty much the opposite of #1. Since I am not dealing with the
world, the clock has started being less important. I am back in the
shop at 0300 working on something a lot of nights and we are napping
in the middle of the day sometimes.
I am really happy I build the Ed Bridge and cleared that trail up
there. I can go run with the Deuce man and not have to worry about
infection.
I am thinking about putting a sign up there in case someone wants to
brave the jungle to the north.

"WARNING COVID 19 Infected person ahead, turn back now".

Goals for this Coming Season katy ASA 45 February 28th 07 08:28 PM
Goals for this Coming Season Capt. JG ASA 6 February 27th 07 04:17 PM
Goals for this Coming Season Al Buterol ASA 0 February 26th 07 09:38 PM
Goals for this Coming Season Wilbur Hubbard ASA 0 February 26th 07 06:26 PM
Goals for this Coming Season Scotty ASA 0 February 26th 07 06:13 PM