Default goals

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 17:45:11 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

1. Going to bed early.

2. Not leaving my house.

3. Not going to a party.

My childhood punishments have
become my adult goals.

I am pretty much the opposite of #1. Since I am not dealing with the
world, the clock has started being less important. I am back in the
shop at 0300 working on something a lot of nights and we are napping
in the middle of the day sometimes.
I am really happy I build the Ed Bridge and cleared that trail up
there. I can go run with the Deuce man and not have to worry about
infection.
I am thinking about putting a sign up there in case someone wants to
brave the jungle to the north.

"WARNING COVID 19 Infected person ahead, turn back now".