posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Goals for this Coming Season

"Nathan Branden" wrote in message
I'm curious if anyone else has set goals for the coming sailing
season. Maybe enter a few more races, take a few more pictures, avoid
a few more shoals, go somewhere or develop a new skill. What is your
goal for this year? Mine is transiting under sail a local inlet during
peak tidal flow. May not sound like much but it is a white knuckler
for me and will help build confidence. Let's hear about what you hope
for this year.

My goal is to try to be more tolerant of dolts who sail substandard
boats like MacGregors, Siedelmanns, Beneteaus, Hunters, any brand
multihulls, Catalinas, C&C's, Sabers and any number of other late model,
run-of-the-mill, production plastic. When any of that ugly garbage
anchors next to my Allied Seawind 32 I can't help but to look down my
nose at them. But, I shall try to be a little more tolerant even if
their boats scream "I'm so stupid and I have no concept of what a
sailboat is supposed to be."

Wilbur Hubbard

2006 Hurricane Season Over Gilligan ASA 14 November 29th 06 04:20 PM
2006 End of Season First Season report Capt. Rob ASA 0 October 17th 06 12:15 PM
So where is...................... *JimH* General 186 November 28th 05 03:29 PM
Early end to season Wally ASA 14 November 17th 04 08:36 PM
Last trip of the season RGrew176 General 4 October 20th 03 04:49 PM