Default Toilet Paper Story

Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

https://www.avg.com
—-

Probably truth to that

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:34:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:34:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I remember riding on German trains in the 1980’s. Paper was about as
effective as waxed paper. About the same slickness.

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 03:07:23 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:34:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I remember riding on German trains in the 1980’s. Paper was about as
effective as waxed paper. About the same slickness.

John Wayne paper huh?

wrote:

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:34:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I remember riding on German trains in the 1980’s. Paper was about as
effective as waxed paper. About the same slickness.

I remember that also, Bill.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Attn: Harry Krause! Walgreen's has toilet paper on sale. Jim General 4 September 3rd 10 08:18 PM
Revelation......$150 toilet paper Chuck Gould General 3 August 9th 07 11:13 PM
Toilet orientation Dag Stenberg Cruising 33 November 30th 06 07:43 PM
toilet [email protected] General 3 June 15th 06 09:14 AM
New Toilet Peggie Hall General 5 August 27th 03 12:24 AM