BoatBanter.com

-   -   Toilet Paper Story (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184826-toilet-paper-story.html)

Adorable Deplorable March 17th 20 02:28 PM

Toilet Paper Story

Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Mr. Luddite[_4_] March 17th 20 02:34 PM

Toilet Paper Story

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

https://www.avg.com

Tim March 17th 20 03:16 PM

Toilet Paper Story

Mr. Luddite
Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

https://www.avg.com
—-

Probably truth to that

Adorable Deplorable March 17th 20 10:45 PM

Toilet Paper Story

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:34:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill[_12_] March 18th 20 03:07 AM

Toilet Paper Story

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:34:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I remember riding on German trains in the 1980’s. Paper was about as
effective as waxed paper. About the same slickness.

[email protected] March 18th 20 06:05 AM

Toilet Paper Story

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 03:07:23 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:34:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I remember riding on German trains in the 1980’s. Paper was about as
effective as waxed paper. About the same slickness.

John Wayne paper huh?

Adorable Deplorable March 18th 20 11:34 AM

Toilet Paper Story

wrote:

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:34:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I remember riding on German trains in the 1980’s. Paper was about as
effective as waxed paper. About the same slickness.

I remember that also, Bill.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!