Adorable Deplorable Adorable Deplorable is offline

Default Toilet Paper Story

On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 03:07:23 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 10:34:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/17/2020 10:28 AM, Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Yesterday I was Facetiming with the young man in Belarus that spent some summers
with us about a dozen years ago as part of the 'Children of Chernoby' program.

He asked me what the deal was with the toilet paper problem in the USA.
Apparently, our run on toilet paper has become international news.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Probably because many in Europe think we are just a bunch of assholes.

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I remember riding on German trains in the 1980’s. Paper was about as
effective as waxed paper. About the same slickness.

I remember that also, Bill.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!