Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default Nice afternoon at the range...

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 17:49:00 -0800 (PST), Tim
I have a 10 round magazine for mine that is really pretty short if
that was what I wanted to do and another one that is only 4 in case I
wanted to go deer hunting. I am not sure where they are tho. Probably
in the big file cabinet I have with other gun stuff and ammo. My ready
service lock box has 20 and 30 round mags in it. One is full of
tracers.
—

I had some .303 tracers but they got damp and moldy, but in the 30.06. There has beknownst to be some armor piercing laying around..