Default Nice afternoon at the range...

On Tue, 4 Feb 2020 09:08:46 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

Buddy has an almost brand new M1 of Korean War vintage he recently
inherited from a family member whose dad sneaked it back from that war.
It was brand new when it was issued to the relative, and seems to be in
near-perfect shape. It didn't visit the range yesterday, but I did get
to handle it and look it over. Beautiful rifle.

I had them everywhere I was in the Coast Guard. It is a nice piece of
hardware but I prefer V2.0 The M14/M1A. There are a number of
improvements over Mr Garand's original effort.