Default Nice Long Range Trawler For Sale on the Chesapeake

I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

Very nice. Has a real "wheel house". Engine spaces seems a little busy
based on the pictures but they can be deceiving. Asking price doesn't
seem bad, especially considering all the upgrades and work done on the
engines. Only 1700 hours. Hmmmmm....

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 16:55:27 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

Very nice. Has a real "wheel house". Engine spaces seems a little busy
based on the pictures but they can be deceiving. Asking price doesn't
seem bad, especially considering all the upgrades and work done on the
engines. Only 1700 hours. Hmmmmm....

If it had twin Volvo diesels, it'd be worth any price.

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

Very nice. Has a real "wheel house". Engine spaces seems a little busy
based on the pictures but they can be deceiving. Asking price doesn't
seem bad, especially considering all the upgrades and work done on the
engines. Only 1700 hours. Hmmmmm....

Unless all those pictures were taken when brand new, he has kept it in pristine shape. Wow.

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

Very nice. Has a real "wheel house". Engine spaces seems a little busy
based on the pictures but they can be deceiving. Asking price doesn't
seem bad, especially considering all the upgrades and work done on the
engines. Only 1700 hours. Hmmmmm....

Unless all those pictures were taken when brand new, he has kept it in pristine shape. Wow.

I am guessing it was a tax write off for some corporate owner and they
had a full time guy doing nothing but shining it up and keeping things
working. That was what my buddy did for years.
The owner took clients out for a ride and a sales pitch.

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
[...]

That is a weird galley. Harry might not fit in front of the stove.

wrote:
[...]

I'd bet that barge draws 5' or close to it of water.

wrote:
[...]

===

What's your point?

wrote:
[...]

So? Be better than a flat hull for cruising.

wrote:
[...]

He says he lives in Glen Bernie but he probably keeps the boat
somewhere around Curtis Bay. 5 feet is not a problem.
We used to bring 300+ foot cutters up there.