BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nice Long Range Trawler For Sale on the Chesapeake (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/176393-nice-long-range-trawler-sale-chesapeake.html)

[email protected] October 14th 17 08:51 PM

Nice Long Range Trawler For Sale on the Chesapeake

I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 14th 17 09:55 PM

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

Very nice. Has a real "wheel house". Engine spaces seems a little busy
based on the pictures but they can be deceiving. Asking price doesn't
seem bad, especially considering all the upgrades and work done on the
engines. Only 1700 hours. Hmmmmm....

John H[_2_] October 14th 17 11:59 PM

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 16:55:27 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

Very nice. Has a real "wheel house". Engine spaces seems a little busy
based on the pictures but they can be deceiving. Asking price doesn't
seem bad, especially considering all the upgrades and work done on the
engines. Only 1700 hours. Hmmmmm....

If it had twin Volvo diesels, it'd be worth any price.

John H[_2_] October 15th 17 12:04 AM

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

Very nice. Has a real "wheel house". Engine spaces seems a little busy
based on the pictures but they can be deceiving. Asking price doesn't
seem bad, especially considering all the upgrades and work done on the
engines. Only 1700 hours. Hmmmmm....

Unless all those pictures were taken when brand new, he has kept it in pristine shape. Wow.

[email protected] October 15th 17 02:27 AM

Nice Long Range Trawler For Sale on the Chesapeake

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
I don't personally know this boat but it sure looks nice. It's
possible that they will take a well maintained imaginary boat in trade
but only if it has Corintian Leather cushions.

https://youtu.be/WsvN2KH8TyA

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2003/Seahorse-Pilothouse-LRC-3132056/Glen-Burnie/MD/United-States#.WeJp-Dtrx6m

---
http://www.avg.com

Very nice. Has a real "wheel house". Engine spaces seems a little busy
based on the pictures but they can be deceiving. Asking price doesn't
seem bad, especially considering all the upgrades and work done on the
engines. Only 1700 hours. Hmmmmm....

Unless all those pictures were taken when brand new, he has kept it in pristine shape. Wow.

I am guessing it was a tax write off for some corporate owner and they
had a full time guy doing nothing but shining it up and keeping things
working. That was what my buddy did for years.
The owner took clients out for a ride and a sales pitch.

Bill[_12_] October 15th 17 04:09 AM

On 10/14/2017 3:51 PM, wrote:
[...]

That is a weird galley. Harry might not fit in front of the stove.

Keyser Soze October 15th 17 04:17 PM

wrote:
[...]

I'd bet that barge draws 5' or close to it of water.

[email protected] October 15th 17 05:26 PM

Nice Long Range Trawler For Sale on the Chesapeake

wrote:
[...]

===

What's your point?

Bill[_12_] October 15th 17 06:02 PM

wrote:
[...]

So? Be better than a flat hull for cruising.

[email protected] October 15th 17 06:26 PM

wrote:
[...]

He says he lives in Glen Bernie but he probably keeps the boat
somewhere around Curtis Bay. 5 feet is not a problem.
We used to bring 300+ foot cutters up there.