Default New Golf Club for Old Guys!

This is probably approved by the NRA also!

https://www.ezeegolf.com/video

On Thu, 18 Apr 2019 15:32:06 -0400, John H.
wrote:

This is probably approved by the NRA also!

https://www.ezeegolf.com/video

===

Heh! Do they have a radar guided ball also with a built in homing
device? Or one that will make the ball jump out of the water and back
onto the fairway?

---
https://www.avg.com

wrote:

This is probably approved by the NRA also!

https://www.ezeegolf.com/video

===

Heh! Do they have a radar guided ball also with a built in homing
device? Or one that will make the ball jump out of the water and back
onto the fairway?

---
https://www.avg.com

That's next, I guess. To me the concept is stupid. If you have an infallible club, why not just
choose and direction and distance, walk to the chosen spot, and drop the ball. Then do it again,
until you're on the green. But this club is actually being sold. I hear Fairfax County considers it
a firearm and has made it illegal (that from the golfer who informed me of this thing).

wrote:

This is probably approved by the NRA also!

https://www.ezeegolf.com/video

===

Heh! Do they have a radar guided ball also with a built in homing
device? Or one that will make the ball jump out of the water and back
onto the fairway?

---
https://www.avg.com

That's next, I guess. To me the concept is stupid. If you have an infallible club, why not just
choose and direction and distance, walk to the chosen spot, and drop the ball. Then do it again,
until you're on the green. But this club is actually being sold. I hear Fairfax County considers it
a firearm and has made it illegal (that from the golfer who informed me of this thing).

I get the feeling that it's not as easy as it may seem. While you might be assured that the ball is going to go somewhere, I'll bet that just like "real" golf, any misalignment of the head will make the ball go left or right.. Also, rocking the club back and forth would change the angle it strikes the ball, and then its trajectory and distance.

I see it as a way to allow someone with a physical handicap that prevents them from swinging a club to still enjoy a social round of golf. I have a BIL who's on full disability from the military that I'll bet would love one of those. I'd play a round with him.

Its Me

"I get the feeling that it's not as easy as it may seem. Â*While you might be assured that the ball is going to go somewhere, I'll bet that just like "real" golf, any misalignment of the head will make the ball go left or right. Â*Also, rocking the club back and forth would change the angle it strikes the ball, and then its trajectory and distance.Â*

I see it as a way to allow someone with a physical handicap that prevents them from swinging a club to still enjoy a social round of golf. Â*I have a BIL who's on full disability from the military that I'll bet would love one of those. Â*I'd play a round with him."

Well, aren't you compassionate and considerate. Y'all might get an award for that.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

This is probably approved by the NRA also!

https://www.ezeegolf.com/video

===

Heh! Do they have a radar guided ball also with a built in homing
device? Or one that will make the ball jump out of the water and back
onto the fairway?

A "Trump" golf ball?

On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 12:11:42 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Its Me

"I get the feeling that it's not as easy as it may seem. Â*While you might be assured that the ball is going to go somewhere, I'll bet that just like "real" golf, any misalignment of the head will make the ball go left or right. Â*Also, rocking the club back and forth would change the angle it strikes the ball, and then its trajectory and distance.Â*

I see it as a way to allow someone with a physical handicap that prevents them from swinging a club to still enjoy a social round of golf. Â*I have a BIL who's on full disability from the military that I'll bet would love one of those. Â*I'd play a round with him."

Well, aren't you compassionate and considerate. Y'all might get an award for that.

Always an asshole, eh donny?

wrote:

This is probably approved by the NRA also!

https://www.ezeegolf.com/video

===

Heh! Do they have a radar guided ball also with a built in homing
device? Or one that will make the ball jump out of the water and back
onto the fairway?

---
https://www.avg.com

That's next, I guess. To me the concept is stupid. If you have an infallible club, why not just
choose and direction and distance, walk to the chosen spot, and drop the ball. Then do it again,
until you're on the green. But this club is actually being sold. I hear Fairfax County considers it
a firearm and has made it illegal (that from the golfer who informed me of this thing).

===

It's no more of a firearm than a nail gun. Are they illegal also?

wrote:

[...]

That's a thought. I could buy that idea.