hk hk is offline

Default The perfect golf club for Herring...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EQGHwMd9A

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EQGHwMd9A

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's priceless!

hk hk is offline

On 5/18/10 7:04 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
m...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EQGHwMd9A

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's priceless!

And perfect for herring.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.
hk hk is offline

On 5/18/10 7:56 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 18 May 2010 18:58:59 -0400,
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EQGHwMd9A

I am forwarding this to my wife.
"Old guys peeing on the golf course" is a regular complaint at the
club where she works. Maybe they can sell these at the pro shop.

Hehehe...
That's great!
Makes a good gag gift for club dinners, too.

--
The Tea Party's teabaggers are just the Republican base by another name.

On Tue, 18 May 2010 19:56:29 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 18 May 2010 18:58:59 -0400, hk
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EQGHwMd9A

I am forwarding this to my wife.
"Old guys peeing on the golf course" is a regular complaint at the
club where she works. Maybe they can sell these at the pro shop.

Whoever's doing the complaining has never followed a foursome of
twenty-something year olds with a case of beer!
--
John H

All decisions are the result of binary thinking,
which is why conservatives can see in black and white.

hk wrote:
On 5/18/10 7:04 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
m...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5EQGHwMd9A

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's priceless!

And perfect for herring.

You already said that but I guess you felt it was necessary to repeat it
for some reason. Was that for her sake, or your own? If I had your
kind of free time I would be boating even more, not combing the internet
for new ways to attack people. To each his own I guess...

Golf with a Frog John H[_12_] General 2 January 21st 10 06:17 PM
Speaking of golf... Tom Francis - SWSports General 14 October 26th 09 11:46 PM
Weed Wacker Golf Club? [email protected] General 0 March 1st 08 02:30 AM
Golf... Short Wave Sportfishing General 23 February 29th 08 01:30 AM
Up to $4k available to your yacht club, fishing club, or other organization from Boat US Chuck Gould General 0 September 26th 07 05:41 PM