Its Me Its Me is offline

Default New Golf Club for Old Guys!

On Friday, April 19, 2019 at 12:11:42 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Its Me

"I get the feeling that it's not as easy as it may seem. Â*While you might be assured that the ball is going to go somewhere, I'll bet that just like "real" golf, any misalignment of the head will make the ball go left or right. Â*Also, rocking the club back and forth would change the angle it strikes the ball, and then its trajectory and distance.Â*

I see it as a way to allow someone with a physical handicap that prevents them from swinging a club to still enjoy a social round of golf. Â*I have a BIL who's on full disability from the military that I'll bet would love one of those. Â*I'd play a round with him."

Well, aren't you compassionate and considerate. Y'all might get an award for that.

Always an asshole, eh donny?