Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default FRS radio

Good understandable hand signals can be handy on the water too. Last time I went sailing on a friends 40' Irwin he had a mooring at the Wagwaltic Club on the North West Arm. The wind was quite heavy from the North as we returned trying to pick up the bridle line. It ended up being more of an effort than it should have been with the helmsman trying to deceifer our signals of how much further to motor and in what direction. Way to windy to hear properly.

No radio after the big Zap? Will[_4_] Electronics 0 August 1st 09 03:36 PM
AM-FM Radio Gordon Cruising 8 July 29th 06 05:34 AM
FS: Sea 222 SSB Radio da2ny Electronics 0 July 23rd 06 06:47 PM
Emergency marine radio - aviation 121.5 radio in a pinch? Mitchell Gossman General 12 June 20th 04 04:56 PM
FS: SH VHF Radio in NY Bobsprit Marketplace 0 February 16th 04 12:47 PM