Default The Stupor Bowl...

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:23:07 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

"Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'? "

Take a long hard look in a mirror, JohnnyMop, and then get back to me.

About what, Donnie? Are you too embarrassed to answer the questions posed above?

True North wrote:
Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Over 100 million people watch the game every year - nearly 3 times the
population of your country.

wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't
go on.

"Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but
do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch
the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'? "

Take a long hard look in a mirror, JohnnyMop, and then get back to me.

I suspect he would either not see anything there or his mirror would
crack.

Childish. Share that with your wife and you'll be penniless on the street.

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 19:45:16 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/25/19 6:15 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 13:30:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 1/25/19 1:13 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:39:54 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:26:56 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Man...that would hurt those good 'ole rednecks if the game couldn't go on.

Donnie, I realize you feel a need to suck up to your only BFF, but do you realize how stupid that
post is? Do you actually believe that only 'good 'ole rednecks' watch the Super Bowl, or are you
just calling anyone who watches it a 'redneck'?

Considering who the teams are (LA and New England) the people most
interested will not be rednecks. They are mostly urban democrats.

Yawn.

That is what you say when I am right and you have no other response.
I know a lot more rednecks than you and NONE of them give a **** about
a game between Boston and LA.
I have a hard time even thinking of anyone here except snowbirds who
cares about the NFL. You can get they going about college ball but not
pros.
.
.

I don't give a ****, either, no matter who is playing.

Yet you still seemed to be ready to derate the people who do care and
Donnie immediately assumed they were rednecks.

I met Wayne a few times and there is not a speck of red in that boy. I
am sure the same is true of Richard.
My neighbor who ****es in the yard, that is a red neck.
Me and Deuce at least wait until we are up on FPL. ;-)

Keyser Soze wrote:

I don't give a ****, either, no matter who is playing.

That would only be significant to you. Why post it? The narcissism
acting up again, Fat Harry?

Speaker of the stupor bowl... Harry[_2_] General 0 February 8th 10 02:33 AM
Best thing about the Stupor Bowl... NOYB General 4 February 10th 06 02:20 AM
Best thing about the Stupor Bowl... JimH General 0 February 7th 06 12:07 AM
My Stupor Bowl plans... JimH General 7 February 4th 06 11:07 PM
My Stupor Bowl plans... Doug Kanter General 0 February 3rd 06 07:24 PM