Old December 6th 18, 12:09 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Hey Justine.....

Believe it was y'all who has the hots for the Trailer Park Boys.....

Here's an early Christmas present for y'all.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...osby-1.4933591

BTW...unless someone else quotes your posts, I won't see them.
Looks like you're back doing what you did before when you insisted that I was binned. Maybe y'all could talk JohnnyMop and the rest of his little Band of Moppetts into following your example.
...and I think to myself..what a wonderful world it could be!

Old December 6th 18, 02:16 PM posted to rec.boats

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 15:09:13 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Believe it was y'all who has the hots for the Trailer Park Boys.....

Here's an early Christmas present for y'all.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...osby-1.4933591

BTW...unless someone else quotes your posts, I won't see them.
Looks like you're back doing what you did before when you insisted that I was binned. Maybe y'all could talk JohnnyMop and the rest of his little Band of Moppetts into following your example.
..and I think to myself..what a wonderful world it could be!

Gosh, emulating your BFF even more, eh Donnie? Donnie, YOU were the one insisting Justan had binned
you because you couldn't see his posts. Remember?

Unreal.
Old December 6th 18, 03:58 PM posted to rec.boats

John H. Wrote in message:
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 15:09:13 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:Believe it was y'all who has the hots for the Trailer Park Boys.....Here's an early Christmas present for y'all.https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/trailer-park-boy-crosby-1.4933591BTW...unless someone else quotes your posts, I won't see them. Looks like you're back doing what you did before when you insisted that I was binned. Maybe y'all could talk JohnnyMop and the rest of his little Band of Moppetts into following your example...and I think to myself..what a wonderful world it could be!Gosh, emulating your BFF even more, eh Donnie? Donnie, YOU were the one insisting Justan had binnedyou because you couldn't see his posts. Remember? Unreal.

Dumb Donnie should be happy he can't see my posts. They are
usually full of typos and spelling mistakes. His wee little brain
can't handle all the work of correcting the errors.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old December 6th 18, 04:11 PM posted to rec.boats

John H

"Gosh, emulating your BFF even more, eh Donnie? Donnie, YOU were the one insisting Justan had binnedÂ*
you because you couldn't see his posts. Remember?Â*

Unreal."

Nice to see y'all sticking up for one of your turds, Johnny.
It was Justine who said she had me binned and yes, foolishly I took her word for it.
We Canadians can be a trusting people but don't betray that trust.

Old December 6th 18, 04:56 PM posted to rec.boats

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 07:11:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H

"Gosh, emulating your BFF even more, eh Donnie? Donnie, YOU were the one insisting Justan had binned*
you because you couldn't see his posts. Remember?*

Unreal."

Nice to see y'all sticking up for one of your turds, Johnny.
It was Justine who said she had me binned and yes, foolishly I took her word for it.
We Canadians can be a trusting people but don't betray that trust.

You never got the joke, did you Donnie?

Being the butt of a joke is OK, if you don't realize it.

Get your head out of the toilet. Is that all you retired janitors think about?

Old December 6th 18, 07:11 PM posted to rec.boats

John H. Wrote in message:
On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 07:11:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:John H- show quoted text -"Gosh, emulating your BFF even more, eh Donnie? Donnie, YOU were the one insisting Justan had binned you because you couldn't see his posts. Remember? Unreal."Nice to see y'all sticking up for one of your turds, Johnny.It was Justine who said she had me binned and yes, foolishly I took her word for it.We Canadians can be a trusting people but don't betray that trust.You never got the joke, did you Donnie?Being the butt of a joke is OK, if you don't realize it. Get your head out of the toilet. Is that all you retired janitors think about?

I'd try to explain what the relationship between the x- no archive
bit and google groups is , but he only listens to car salesmen
and Fat Harry, so what's the use.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----