Default Hey Justine.....

Believe it was y'all who has the hots for the Trailer Park Boys.....

Here's an early Christmas present for y'all.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...osby-1.4933591

BTW...unless someone else quotes your posts, I won't see them.
Looks like you're back doing what you did before when you insisted that I was binned. Maybe y'all could talk JohnnyMop and the rest of his little Band of Moppetts into following your example.
...and I think to myself..what a wonderful world it could be!

On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 15:09:13 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Believe it was y'all who has the hots for the Trailer Park Boys.....

Here's an early Christmas present for y'all.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...osby-1.4933591

BTW...unless someone else quotes your posts, I won't see them.
Looks like you're back doing what you did before when you insisted that I was binned. Maybe y'all could talk JohnnyMop and the rest of his little Band of Moppetts into following your example.
..and I think to myself..what a wonderful world it could be!

Gosh, emulating your BFF even more, eh Donnie? Donnie, YOU were the one insisting Justan had binned
you because you couldn't see his posts. Remember?

Unreal.

John H

"Gosh, emulating your BFF even more, eh Donnie? Donnie, YOU were the one insisting Justan had binnedÂ*
you because you couldn't see his posts. Remember?Â*

Unreal."

Nice to see y'all sticking up for one of your turds, Johnny.
It was Justine who said she had me binned and yes, foolishly I took her word for it.
We Canadians can be a trusting people but don't betray that trust.

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 07:11:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H

"Gosh, emulating your BFF even more, eh Donnie? Donnie, YOU were the one insisting Justan had binned*
you because you couldn't see his posts. Remember?*

Unreal."

Nice to see y'all sticking up for one of your turds, Johnny.
It was Justine who said she had me binned and yes, foolishly I took her word for it.
We Canadians can be a trusting people but don't betray that trust.

You never got the joke, did you Donnie?

Being the butt of a joke is OK, if you don't realize it.

Get your head out of the toilet. Is that all you retired janitors think about?