True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Hey Justine.....

Believe it was y'all who has the hots for the Trailer Park Boys.....

Here's an early Christmas present for y'all.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...osby-1.4933591

BTW...unless someone else quotes your posts, I won't see them.
Looks like you're back doing what you did before when you insisted that I was binned. Maybe y'all could talk JohnnyMop and the rest of his little Band of Moppetts into following your example.
...and I think to myself..what a wonderful world it could be!