John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Hey Justine.....

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 07:11:01 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

John H

"Gosh, emulating your BFF even more, eh Donnie? Donnie, YOU were the one insisting Justan had binned*
you because you couldn't see his posts. Remember?*

Unreal."

Nice to see y'all sticking up for one of your turds, Johnny.
It was Justine who said she had me binned and yes, foolishly I took her word for it.
We Canadians can be a trusting people but don't betray that trust.

You never got the joke, did you Donnie?

Being the butt of a joke is OK, if you don't realize it.

Get your head out of the toilet. Is that all you retired janitors think about?