Default Smoked Classic Porchetta

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 09:37:36 -0800 (PST), Its Me wrote:

On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 11:30:28 AM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
John H
On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 07:41:12 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
I hate the thought of replacing the grill. Other companies make controllers and even motor/auger
combinations that will fit the Traeger. Hell, $350 is too much to throw out the window. But then
again, there is the philosophy of not chasing sunk costs. Oh well, I can live with it.

......,
If bad lead

huh??

———

I do t know how that happened. Text body didn’t make it.

If bad leads to worse you could always go back to charcoal. Lol!

$350.00 seems highuntell you look at the price of the professional competition grill smokers... Wow!
https://www.yodersmokers.com/frontiersman-trailer.html

And that's for a stick-fed smoker. It is custom built, though. Yoder makes some nice stuff. Here's their top-of-the-line pellet grill.

https://www.yodersmokers.com/cimarron-pellet-smoker.html

Holy Smokers! Unless I'm reading wrong, their cheapest pellet grill is over $1200!

I bought a pellet grill from this company:

https://memphisgrills.com/

Designed, built and shipped from their factory in Minnesota. When I ordered mine I called to check on it, and they rang me through to the production supervisor. He'd just come out of a meeting, and confirmed they'd be running my model later that week.

That's out of my price range. I'm sure the thing does a great job. I'd bet if you had a problem
they'd just fly one of their techs to your back yard to fix it!

On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 12:51:57 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/6/18 11:30 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 07:41:12 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

John H
I hate the thought of replacing the grill. Other companies make controllers and even motor/auger
combinations that will fit the Traeger. Hell, $350 is too much to throw out the window. But then
again, there is the philosophy of not chasing sunk costs. Oh well, I can live with it.

......,
If bad lead

huh??

———

I do t know how that happened. Text body didn’t make it.

If bad leads to worse you could always go back to charcoal. Lol!

$350.00 seems highuntell you look at the price of the professional competition grill smokers... Wow!
https://www.yodersmokers.com/frontiersman-trailer.html

*This* is classic porchetta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5qJ3MAPxS8

Classic... Keyser Söze General 15 August 23rd 15 07:17 PM
Classic X ` Man General 72 September 19th 11 03:06 PM
Caught a mess o smoked mullet Frogwatch[_2_] General 13 December 1st 10 03:48 AM
Let them eat fruitwood-smoked quail Boater General 6 November 16th 08 08:10 PM
Whoa - Clinton is getting smoked... Short Wave Sportfishing General 81 February 7th 08 12:03 AM