Default Let them eat fruitwood-smoked quail

MENU FOR THE DINNER IN HONOR OF THE SUMMIT ON FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE
WORLD ECONOMY AT THE WHITE HOUSE

Fruitwood-smoked Quail with Quince Gastrique
Quinoa Risotto

Landmark Chardonnay “Damaris Reserve” 2006

Thyme-roasted Rack of Lamb
Tomato, Fennel and Eggplant Fondue
Chanterelle Jus

Shafer Cabernet “Hillside Select” 2003

Lolla Rosa, Red Oak and Endive
Cider Vinaigrette
Backed Vermont Brie with Walnut Crostini

Pear Torte
Huckleberry Sauce

Chandon Étoile Rosé

A more appropriate choice would have been a Big Meal from Mickey D's.

"Boater" wrote in message

MENU FOR THE DINNER IN HONOR OF THE SUMMIT ON FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE
WORLD ECONOMY AT THE WHITE HOUSE

Fruitwood-smoked Quail with Quince Gastrique
Quinoa Risotto

Landmark Chardonnay “Damaris Reserve” 2006

Thyme-roasted Rack of Lamb
Tomato, Fennel and Eggplant Fondue
Chanterelle Jus

Shafer Cabernet “Hillside Select” 2003

Lolla Rosa, Red Oak and Endive
Cider Vinaigrette
Backed Vermont Brie with Walnut Crostini

Pear Torte
Huckleberry Sauce

Chandon Étoile Rosé

A more appropriate choice would have been a Big Meal from Mickey D's.

Careful. You're getting cynical again and you were doing so well.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
MENU FOR THE DINNER IN HONOR OF THE SUMMIT ON FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE
WORLD ECONOMY AT THE WHITE HOUSE

Fruitwood-smoked Quail with Quince Gastrique
Quinoa Risotto

Landmark Chardonnay “Damaris Reserve” 2006

Thyme-roasted Rack of Lamb
Tomato, Fennel and Eggplant Fondue
Chanterelle Jus

Shafer Cabernet “Hillside Select” 2003

Lolla Rosa, Red Oak and Endive
Cider Vinaigrette
Backed Vermont Brie with Walnut Crostini

Pear Torte
Huckleberry Sauce

Chandon Étoile Rosé

A more appropriate choice would have been a Big Meal from Mickey D's.

Careful. You're getting cynical again and you were doing so well.

Eisboch

How about cake? Let them eat cake.
MMC MMC is offline

"Boater" wrote in message

MENU FOR THE DINNER IN HONOR OF THE SUMMIT ON FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE
WORLD ECONOMY AT THE WHITE HOUSE

Fruitwood-smoked Quail with Quince Gastrique
Quinoa Risotto

Landmark Chardonnay “Damaris Reserve” 2006

Thyme-roasted Rack of Lamb
Tomato, Fennel and Eggplant Fondue
Chanterelle Jus

Shafer Cabernet “Hillside Select” 2003

Lolla Rosa, Red Oak and Endive
Cider Vinaigrette
Backed Vermont Brie with Walnut Crostini

Pear Torte
Huckleberry Sauce

Chandon Étoile Rosé

A more appropriate choice would have been a Big Meal from Mickey D's.

Mickey D's is for us lower life forms who can still afford it. Our "Leaders"
desearve much better.

Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 16, 8:46*am, "mmc" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

MENU FOR THE DINNER IN HONOR OF THE SUMMIT ON FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE
WORLD ECONOMY AT THE WHITE HOUSE

Fruitwood-smoked Quail with Quince Gastrique
Quinoa Risotto

Landmark Chardonnay “Damaris Reserve” 2006

Thyme-roasted Rack of Lamb
Tomato, Fennel and Eggplant Fondue
Chanterelle Jus

Shafer Cabernet “Hillside Select” 2003

Lolla Rosa, Red Oak and Endive
Cider Vinaigrette
Backed Vermont Brie with Walnut Crostini

Pear Torte
Huckleberry Sauce

Chandon Étoile Rosé

A more appropriate choice would have been a Big Meal from Mickey D's.

Mickey D's is for us lower life forms who can still afford it. Our "Leaders"
desearve much better.

If it was Barry O hosting the party I wonder what the menu would be
like?

Tim wrote:
On Nov 16, 8:46 am, "mmc" wrote:

[...]

Gruel...more than those sap-suckers deserve.
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 16, 1:01*pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 16, 8:46 am, "mmc" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

[...]

I would think it would be more like waffles.

?;^ Q