Boater Boater is offline

Default Let them eat fruitwood-smoked quail

Tim wrote:
On Nov 16, 8:46 am, "mmc" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

MENU FOR THE DINNER IN HONOR OF THE SUMMIT ON FINANCIAL MARKETS AND THE
WORLD ECONOMY AT THE WHITE HOUSE
Fruitwood-smoked Quail with Quince Gastrique
Quinoa Risotto
Landmark Chardonnay “Damaris Reserve” 2006
Thyme-roasted Rack of Lamb
Tomato, Fennel and Eggplant Fondue
Chanterelle Jus
Shafer Cabernet “Hillside Select” 2003
Lolla Rosa, Red Oak and Endive
Cider Vinaigrette
Backed Vermont Brie with Walnut Crostini
Pear Torte
Huckleberry Sauce
Chandon Étoile Rosé
A more appropriate choice would have been a Big Meal from Mickey D's.

Mickey D's is for us lower life forms who can still afford it. Our "Leaders"
desearve much better.

If it was Barry O hosting the party I wonder what the menu would be
like?

Gruel...more than those sap-suckers deserve.