Default Will Dumb Donald...

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 08:34:43 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Wow Johnny!
Sounds like y'all are stalking Harry.
How big is that dossier you keep thumbing through?

You need to talk to Harry. He's the one putting your name in the thread title.

True North Wrote in message:
Wow Johnny!Sounds like y'all are stalking Harry.How big is that dossier you keep thumbing through?

At last count your fat buddy had 153 items in his hate file. Don't
you think somebody ought to keep an eye on him?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/27/18 9:46 AM, Tim wrote: A lot of your text came from the Beast. Cmon Harry, can?t you do better than that? https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-comes-face-to-face-with-his-nightmare-a-news-cycle-he-cant-control I read the news (?) article and thought I?d seen it here. Wow. I don't often put my own comments in quotes, Timmy. I didn't mention the DB because I wanted comments on the piece, not on its source. Perhaps you should stick to arm wrestling...it's less mentally taxing.

Tim is pointing out that you are incapable of original thought.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/27/2018 9:12 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/27/18 9:09 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/27/2018 9:07 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
...bomb, bomb, bomb Iran?

"Donald Trump is living a personal nightmare. Just days before a
critical election, he finds himself unable to influence what the
political press is covering.

The president has spent the last week attempting to gin up media
coverage of a caravan of migrants making their way from Honduras to
the Mexico-U.S. border. He’s heralded his signing of a major bill to
combat the opioid epidemic. He’s touted additional—though currently
nonexistent—legislation to further slash middle-class taxes.

But a series of real-world events—primarily the dispatch of explosive
devices to numerous top Democratic officials by what appears to be an
obsessive Trump fan— have overwhelmed that storyline. And it’s left
Trump notably churlish. "

Will Donnie bomb Iran to get back control of the headlines? Who knows...

Amazing.

I wouldn't put anything, no matter how stupid or horrific, past your boy
Donnie.

You were spewing the same crap about GWB back in 2000.

And Clinton destroyed an aspirin factory. Don’t always think Trump will
follow Clinton. At least the Trump sex stuff seems to be consensual,
unlike Clinton.

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
I don't often put my own comments in quotes, Timmy. I didn't mention
the DB because I wanted comments on the piece, not on its source.
Perhaps you should stick to arm wrestling...it's less mentally taxing.

Quoting the source you cut and pasted helps bolster integrity. You really should try that.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 09:12:48 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

[...]

Bear in mind "Wag the Dog" was a movie made about Clinton. Nothing
surprises me anymore.
Actually when I watched that CNN "90s" show the parallels were
striking.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...e-cant-control

https://tinyurl.com/ybsm5qvx

wrote:

A lot of your text came from the Beast.

Cmon Harry, can’t you do better than that?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...e-cant-control

I read the news (?) article and thought I’d seen it here.

Wow.

https://tinyurl.com/ybsm5qvx

Donnie could use that.

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 09:42:53 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
I don't often put my own comments in quotes, Timmy. I didn't mention
the DB because I wanted comments on the piece, not on its source.
Perhaps you should stick to arm wrestling...it's less mentally taxing.

Quoting the source you cut and pasted helps bolster integrity. You really should try that.

===

For 'Airree to bolster his integrity, he'd first need to understand
the meaning of the word, and be able to find a starting point.

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 09:42:53 -0700 (PDT), Tim
===

For 'Airree to bolster his integrity, he'd first need to understand
the meaning of the word, and be able to find a starting point.

---
http://www.avg.com

That reminds me of the JR Ewing scene from ‘Dallas’

https://dallasdecoder.com/2014/12/03...piece-of-cake/

donald trump Keyser Söze General 22 December 25th 15 02:06 AM
Donald and Hillary... Keyser Söze General 10 September 19th 15 03:02 AM
Donald dumps on Jeb...again... Keyser Söze General 4 August 20th 15 11:12 PM
Donald C MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 4 April 8th 10 12:22 AM
(OT ) Dumb Dumb Dumb! (maybe he'll shoot himself in the foot) Jim General 19 June 8th 04 05:36 PM