Default Sound of Silence

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 11:53:35 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Keyser Soze
Our landscaper is the only "foreigner" I hire for various heavy duty
jobs in the yard. He's a U.S. citizen. I don't know the circumstances
of "how" he entered this country, nor shall I ask.

If you didn’t ask how do you know he’s a US citizen?

Harry wouldn't hire an illegal, therefore the person he hired must be legal, right?

On 10/24/18 2:53 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Our landscaper is the only "foreigner" I hire for various heavy duty
jobs in the yard. He's a U.S. citizen. I don't know the circumstances
of "how" he entered this country, nor shall I ask.

If you didn’t ask how do you know he’s a US citizen?

Because about 10 years ago, maybe more, he became "naturalized" and
proudly showed me his certificate. That has nothing to do with "how"
he entered the country...or when. You understand that?

On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 13:07:08 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/24/18 1:01 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2018 10:31:09 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/24/18 9:13 AM, Tim wrote:

4:47 AMJohn H
It's a shame they (an honest media source) can't find the source of the money financing this
caravan. I'm sure CNN, etc, know who's paying the bill, but they won't announce it if there's a
chance Trump can be hurt.

For being poverty stricken they all seem to be healthy enough to walk over a thousand miles.

Be very very afraid, old mostly white American males, because a horde of
Latinos is approaching the border, determined to mow your lawns, empty
your bedpans while you are hospitalized, cook your meals, babysit your
children, and do a million other jobs you are unwilling to do.

I think that is true of most of them but how many are not coming here
to work and just plan on being bums or criminals?
The problem with a gang like this is it will be too many to adequately
screen in any reasonable time frame. The democrats will insist on just
letting them in unscreened and catch the bad guys later. You can bet
there are deportees, ex-cons and even some hard core criminals who
will hitch a ride in this mob.
What would you say was an acceptable worker to bum to criminal ratio?
65% 35% 10%?

An acceptable percentage? One lower than the percentage of Trumpsters
who have copped pleas, been found guilty, under serious investigation,
quit high-level admin jobs because of corruption, or are just plain
grifters like Trump himself or his family members.

TIT again.
You did not answer the question. How many prior deportees and
criminals is an acceptable amount in that mob you want to let in?
10%?

If I actually took your brain fart seriously, you are talking about a
huge number since you think everyone in the Trump administration is
some kind of crook so you are saying 99% of the mob being criminals is
OK with you.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
Because about 10 years ago, maybe more, he became "naturalized" and
proudly showed me his certificate. That has nothing to do with "how"
he entered the country...or when. You understand that?

Do you realize there’s nothing in your statement to understand? You understand that?

Why the silence from jps and Krause... jps General 24 July 22nd 15 08:37 AM
Why the silence from jps and Krause... Justan Olphat General 0 July 20th 15 12:56 PM
I wonder, why the silence.... iBoaterer[_2_] General 2 December 18th 12 07:44 PM
the silence of the right bob General 25 April 19th 11 12:52 AM
Passing by in silence Max from Holland Tall Ship Photos 1 April 1st 07 01:55 AM