Default Why the silence from jps and Krause...

On 7/20/2015 6:28 AM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 02:08:39 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:31:11 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 7/19/15 2:18 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 14:04:29 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 7/19/15 1:50 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:30:12 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 7/19/15 12:13 PM,
wrote:
On 19 Jul 2015 11:37:52 GMT, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 11:18:18 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 7/18/15 11:11 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jul 2015 10:43:30 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

The latest shooting in Tennessee was done by a white guy with a beard.
Most of the terrorist shootings and bombings in this country these days
are perpetrated by white guys who are at least as white as John Herring,
the well-known racist.

A White guy in the sense that OBL was a white guy.

.

How is the latest shooter *not* a white guy? What race do you think he is?

He is from Kuwait so I assume he is Arab in ethnicity and you think
that is a "race".

As usual your assumption about what I think is wrong. "Arab" is not a race.

Neither is "Mexican" so what you are thinking is true, depends on your
agenda at the time.

A Mexican as a person descriptor is nothing more than a person from
Mexico, typically. "Arab" does not designate country of origin or race,
but was at one time fairly geographically specific.

Then how is a guy who says something about Mexicans a racist?

Mexicans range from being very dark to being as white as me.

As I posted a few weeks ago, in modern usage, the meanings for the term
"racism" or "racist" have expanded. For example, a large number of
'Mericans will express their "hatred" for Arabs in the same way and
sometimes using similar terms as the large number of 'Mericans who
express their hatred for black people. "Racism" seems to have become the
catch-all term for this sort of hate directed at people of different
skin colors, ethnic backgrounds, countries of origin, et cetera.
Precision in language has been slipping for decades.

The "precision" just depends on how you are spinning your ridiculous
arguments.
We have spun all the way around to saying "arab" is a race.

It still makes your assertion that Abdulazeez was just another
"merican white guy" total bull****

Who here besides the dumb right-wingers are claiming "Arab" is a race?
The latest shooter, the one in Tennessee, was a white guy. Most of these
recent mass murder shooters are white guys, regardless of their country
of origin or ethnicity.

So the Mexicans are white? Then how is Trump racist.

You can't have this both ways.

I think you're entitled to an answer to that question.

The deeper into the poop Harry gets, the harder for him to come up with
even the most insane response.

--

Respectfully submitted by Justan

Laugh of the day from Krause

"I'm not to blame anymore for the atmosphere in here.
I've been "born again" as a nice guy."

I wonder, why the silence.... iBoaterer[_2_] General 2 December 18th 12 07:44 PM
the silence of the right bob General 25 April 19th 11 12:52 AM
A moment of silence please ... Eisboch[_4_] General 29 June 2nd 09 01:04 PM
Passing by in silence Max from Holland Tall Ship Photos 1 April 1st 07 01:55 AM
A sign of the times - silence.jpg two wheels ASA 5 November 29th 03 10:22 PM