Default November could be interesting.

On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 10:06:41 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:

The Dems turned Kavanaugh’s nomination and confirmation into a battle
for the heart

Yawn. Move on, dot org

The SC is now on the right side.

Love it. We're moving in the right direction.

Grin

Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

6:00 PMKeyser Soze
I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

You sure seem to “hear” and “read” a lot of odd things, Harry...

You should try reading...

Maybe he shy’s from reading bad fiction.

On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 22:06:38 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/6/18 8:32 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 19:00:05 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/6/18 6:07 PM, Tim wrote:

On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 08:01:48 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

It's possible the dems have shot themselves in the feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-the-blue-wave

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...k-to-bite-them

I think so. The people who were deep blue will still be out there
carrying signs but I think they have scared off the middle, where all
of the wins come from if you can't hear the subway from your house.

Too many last month nut blue shenanigans. I wonder how much all these hearings cost the taxpayer? I imagine Nancy as well as Chuck ‘n Diane are about to vapor lock at any moment.

I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

If the democrats don't win anything back, they only have themselves to
blame for trying to use innuendo, fear and hysteria instead of issues
to beat the republicans.

"Trump cheats at golf" is certainly not going to drive any undecided
voters to Bill Nelson, nor will "Kavanaugh may have groped a girl when
was 17".

The Dems turned Kavanaugh’s nomination and confirmation into a battle
for the heart and soul of America’s women and independents. Last week's
hearings showed that Kavanaugh was a monster; Kavanaugh’s testimony
showed that he was the worst kind of monster. He was the second coming
of Trump: an entitled, angry, sexually predacious white man. The Dems in
the Senate stood up against that monster, and they showed which side was
on the side of justice. I don't know any Dems who thought Kavanaugh
might not be confirmed.

It showed the democrats tried to portray him as a monster, albeit 36
years ago but they couldn't actually corroborate Ford' "monster" story
or even demonstrate that it actually happened at all. I notice the
democrat leadership really started backing away towards the end,
leaving Ford swinging in the wind. He seemed to drink a lot on college
.... but that is very common.
The simple fact that nothing of substance has come up in the
intervening 30 years and even in college there didn't seem to be much
talk about drugs, it was a pretty thin beef.
The democrats would have been a lot better off sticking with the
decisions and dissenting opinions he has written (some are even scary
to me) Instead they were depending gossip that can't be proven to sour
people on his character, based on who he may have been as a kid.
It really adds to the Trump mantra that the democrats are on a series
of witch hunts, convicting people before they actually have any real
evidence.
So far Mueller has nothing on Trump, the Kavanaugh debacle was a
disaster for the senate democrats, congress in general is polling
worse than herpes and all of that may bite them in the ass next month.
They only have themselves to blame.
Down here, in spite of the west coast loony left pumping over a
hundred million dollars (some guess much more) into the Gillum and
Nelson campaigns, both are tossups against a couple of pretty weak GOP
challengers.
Again they are attacking Scott on something he did 20 years ago and
ignoring the things he has done as governor, good or bad. When a
politician has a political record and you are not attacking that, it
makes it look like he has been doing a pretty good job.
I think I could write better ads against Scott than the Hollywood,
Silicon Valley, Seattle money men who are running the ones I see.
(they are mostly soft money "issue" attack ads from super PACs)

Tim Tim is offline

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Why the insult, Harry. I read good enough to respond to you. or did you see a problem with that? And if you do see a problem with that, then maybe you should try reading.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

[...]

"Predacious?"

Anyhow, you left out "misogynous."

wrote:

[...]

Wow.

Get some help Harry. You've got it bad.

wrote:

[...]

Given Ford's story and the total lack of collaboration by any witnesses
a legitimate question to ask is, "what if Kavanaugh is totally innocent
of her claims?" Without any other evidence to support her story it's
impossible to determine it's legitimacy and it's not right to destroy
someone's life and career over claims that cannot be backed up or
proven. A general and active "meetoo" movement isn't proof of anything.

There has been some talk of her seeing a therapist in 2012-2013
and talk of "repressed memory". She testified that it was due to
anxiety regarding home renovations and her need for the "two front
doors", alluding to the need for an "escape route". Yet, records
revealed subsequent to her testimony
indicate that the second front door was the entrance to a
marriage counseling office that the person the Ford's bought the
house from had. The Fords allowed the former home
owner to continue to use the office for the marriage counseling business
after they purchased the house. Doesn't add up.

The following, for Harry's benefit, are not facts. It is just
something I have thought about:

One of the methods used in uncovering repressed memory is hypnotism. I
don't know if it was used in her case but if so I really start to
question the whole thing. We've all seen hypnotism used in
entertainment whereby people who are easily hypnotized are given
post-hypnotic "suggestions" that cause them to react to words or
situations after being "woken" from their hypnotic trance. Post
hypnotic suggestions are used when people try it to quit smoking.

Some people can be convinced of something that in reality never happened
or the details of an event may be inserted, even if not accurate.

Again, I am not claiming that this happened in Ford's case but it could
have. Details of the therapist's notes have not been released other
than a few sketchy details and even they have discrepancies in them
relative to Ford's testimony.

How many times have you awoken after having a dream and you swear
what happened in your dream was *real*? Not often for me but it
has occurred from time to time.

wrote:

[...]

Other than the fact that Kavanaugh *really* likes beer, he's very much
like Trump: entitle, a lying, angry sexual predator who thinks women are
third-class citizens, and I'm sure it will be revealed he is a racist,
too. And he's an ass-kisser. He's Clarence Thomas on steroids, an
associate justice who always will have an asterisk after his name and
probably a lot of serious inquiries and investigations.

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, Tim: I forgot that those are the qualities you evangelicals
admire the most. Keeps "the wimmins" in their place, right?

On 10/7/18 12:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

6:00 PMKeyser Soze
I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

You sure seem to “hear” and “read” a lot of odd things, Harry...

You should try reading...

Maybe he shy’s from reading bad fiction.

Not at all...I'm sure he reads the bible. It's well-written bad fiction.

A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM
November 10 Recobee ASA 7 November 11th 04 03:39 AM
New Zealand (November) swamp Cruising 0 August 19th 04 06:40 PM
November GLC posted [email protected] Power Boat Racing 0 October 31st 03 02:35 PM
November edition now available Garry Beattie General 1 October 30th 03 11:13 PM