BoatBanter.com

-   -   November could be interesting. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180312-november-could-interesting.html)

Tim October 6th 18 04:01 PM

November could be interesting.

It's possible the dems have shot themselves in the feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-the-blue-wave

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...k-to-bite-them

justan October 6th 18 06:03 PM

Tim Wrote in message:
It's possible the dems have shot themselves in the feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-the-blue-wave

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...k-to-bite-them

Nobody in their right mind will vote democrat. It'll take decades
to undo the damage they've done to themselves.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] October 6th 18 06:50 PM

November could be interesting.

On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 08:01:48 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

It's possible the dems have shot themselves in the feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-the-blue-wave

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...k-to-bite-them

I think so. The people who were deep blue will still be out there
carrying signs but I think they have scared off the middle, where all
of the wins come from if you can't hear the subway from your house.

Tim October 6th 18 11:07 PM

wrote:

It's possible the dems have shot themselves in the feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-the-blue-wave

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...k-to-bite-them

I think so. The people who were deep blue will still be out there
carrying signs but I think they have scared off the middle, where all
of the wins come from if you can't hear the subway from your house.

Too many last month nut blue shenanigans. I wonder how much all these hearings cost the taxpayer? I imagine Nancy as well as Chuck ‘n Diane are about to vapor lock at any moment.

Keyser Soze October 7th 18 12:00 AM

wrote:

It's possible the dems have shot themselves in the feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-the-blue-wave

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...k-to-bite-them

I think so. The people who were deep blue will still be out there
carrying signs but I think they have scared off the middle, where all
of the wins come from if you can't hear the subway from your house.

Too many last month nut blue shenanigans. I wonder how much all these hearings cost the taxpayer? I imagine Nancy as well as Chuck ‘n Diane are about to vapor lock at any moment.

I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

[email protected] October 7th 18 01:32 AM

wrote:

It's possible the dems have shot themselves in the feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-the-blue-wave

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...k-to-bite-them

I think so. The people who were deep blue will still be out there
carrying signs but I think they have scared off the middle, where all
of the wins come from if you can't hear the subway from your house.

Too many last month nut blue shenanigans. I wonder how much all these hearings cost the taxpayer? I imagine Nancy as well as Chuck ‘n Diane are about to vapor lock at any moment.

I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

If the democrats don't win anything back, they only have themselves to
blame for trying to use innuendo, fear and hysteria instead of issues
to beat the republicans.

"Trump cheats at golf" is certainly not going to drive any undecided
voters to Bill Nelson, nor will "Kavanaugh may have groped a girl when
was 17".

Tim October 7th 18 01:55 AM

November could be interesting.

6:00 PMKeyser Soze
I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

You sure seem to “hear” and “read” a lot of odd things, Harry...

Keyser Söze October 7th 18 02:27 AM

November could be interesting.

Tim wrote:

6:00 PMKeyser Soze
I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

You sure seem to “hear” and “read” a lot of odd things, Harry...

You should try reading...

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Keyser Soze October 7th 18 03:06 AM

wrote:

[...]

The Dems turned Kavanaugh’s nomination and confirmation into a battle
for the heart and soul of America’s women and independents. Last week's
hearings showed that Kavanaugh was a monster; Kavanaugh’s testimony
showed that he was the worst kind of monster. He was the second coming
of Trump: an entitled, angry, sexually predacious white man. The Dems in
the Senate stood up against that monster, and they showed which side was
on the side of justice. I don't know any Dems who thought Kavanaugh
might not be confirmed.

justan October 7th 18 03:24 AM

wrote:

[...]

It's over. Move on to your next smear project.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/