Default November could be interesting.

On 10/7/2018 8:52 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/7/18 5:42 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/6/2018 10:06 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/6/18 8:32 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 19:00:05 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/6/18 6:07 PM, Tim wrote:

On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 08:01:48 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

It's possible the dems have shot themselves in the feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-the-blue-wave

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...k-to-bite-them

I think so. The people who were deep blue will still be out there
carrying signs but I think they have scared off the middle, where all
of the wins come from if you can't hear the subway from your house.

Too many last month nut blue shenanigans. I wonder how much all
these hearings cost the taxpayer?** I imagine Nancy* as well as
Chuck ‘n Diane are about to vapor lock at any moment.

I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's
called "Donald Mulligan."

If the democrats don't win anything back, they only have themselves to
blame for trying to use innuendo, fear and hysteria instead of issues
to beat the republicans.

"Trump cheats at golf" is certainly not going to drive any undecided
voters to Bill Nelson, nor will "Kavanaugh may have groped a girl when
was 17".

The Dems turned Kavanaugh’s nomination and confirmation into a battle
for the heart and soul of America’s women and independents. Last
week's hearings showed that Kavanaugh was a monster; Kavanaugh’s
testimony showed that he was the worst kind of monster. He was the
second coming of Trump: an entitled, angry, sexually predacious white
man. The Dems in the Senate stood up against that monster, and they
showed which side was on the side of justice. I don't know any Dems
who thought Kavanaugh might not be confirmed.

Wow.

Get some help Harry.* You've got it bad.

Other than the fact that Kavanaugh *really* likes beer, he's very much
like Trump: entitle, a lying, angry sexual predator who thinks women are
third-class citizens, and I'm sure it will be revealed he is a racist,
too. And he's* an ass-kisser. He's Clarence Thomas on steroids, an
associate justice who always will have an asterisk after his name and
probably a lot of serious inquiries and investigations.

Like I said .... get help. You are regurgitating claims made by the
angry Dem mob that have absolutely no basis in truth or reality.

wrote:

[...]

That's really funny...a lying president from a lying party controlled by
old white racist men nominated a lying judge to the Supreme Court so he
can undo women's rights, health care, and affirmative action and, of
course, save the president's butt when he is indicted. Got it.

wrote:

[...]

No. You've "got it". Bad. Get help soon.

Everything you said is BS ... except maybe Trump's occasional stretching
of the truth but you have to cut hims some slack. He's learning to be a
politician.

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze

wrote:

[...]

"Predacious?"

Anyhow, you left out "misogynous."

Sorry, Tim: I forgot that those are the qualities you evangelicals
admire the most. Keeps "the wimmins" in their place, right?
XX

Wow Harry. I believe with Richard when he days “you’ve got it bad.”

Besides. I thought “misogynist “. Was a favorite word of yours -and I wondered why you’re leaving it out more often than normal

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/7/18 12:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

6:00 PMKeyser Soze
I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

You sure seem to “hear” and “read” a lot of odd things, Harry...

You should try reading...

Maybe he shy’s from reading bad fiction.

Not at all...I'm sure he reads the bible. It's well-written bad fiction.

And you know this for truth? You were there when the stories were actually
written?

On 10/7/18 12:30 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze

wrote:

[...]

I have a decent vocabulary, Tim. I like to exercise it.

On 10/7/18 12:59 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/7/18 12:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

6:00 PMKeyser Soze
I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

You sure seem to “hear” and “read” a lot of odd things, Harry...

You should try reading...

Maybe he shy’s from reading bad fiction.

Not at all...I'm sure he reads the bible. It's well-written bad fiction.

And you know this for truth? You were there when the stories were actually
written?

No surprise you are unfamiliar with how the old and new bibles were
written.

On Sunday, October 7, 2018 at 1:04:10 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/7/18 12:30 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze

wrote:

[...]

Then why do you resort to 5th grade level insults?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/7/18 12:59 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/7/18 12:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

6:00 PMKeyser Soze
I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

You sure seem to “hear” and “read” a lot of odd things, Harry...

You should try reading...

Maybe he shy’s from reading bad fiction.

Not at all...I'm sure he reads the bible. It's well-written bad fiction.

And you know this for truth? You were there when the stories were actually
written?

No surprise you are unfamiliar with how the old and new bibles were
written.

Maybe not all the how. But neither do you.

On 10/7/18 1:47 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/7/18 12:59 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/7/18 12:41 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Tim wrote:

6:00 PMKeyser Soze
I'm sure the hearings cost a lot less than Trump's golf outings...and
from what I have read, he is a ****ty golfer who cheats. He's called
"Donald Mulligan."

You sure seem to “hear” and “read” a lot of odd things, Harry...

You should try reading...

Maybe he shy’s from reading bad fiction.

Not at all...I'm sure he reads the bible. It's well-written bad fiction.

And you know this for truth? You were there when the stories were actually
written?

No surprise you are unfamiliar with how the old and new bibles were
written.

Maybe not all the how. But neither do you.

Oh, I don't try to pass myself off as a biblical scholar. I'm not. But I
have read extensively on the bible and especially how arrived at its
present form. It's a committee job.

A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM
November 10 Recobee ASA 7 November 11th 04 03:39 AM
New Zealand (November) swamp Cruising 0 August 19th 04 06:40 PM
November GLC posted [email protected] Power Boat Racing 0 October 31st 03 02:35 PM
November edition now available Garry Beattie General 1 October 30th 03 11:13 PM