Tim Tim is offline

Default November could be interesting.

On Sat, 6 Oct 2018 08:01:48 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

It's possible the dems have shot themselves in the feet.

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...-the-blue-wave

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...k-to-bite-them

I think so. The people who were deep blue will still be out there
carrying signs but I think they have scared off the middle, where all
of the wins come from if you can't hear the subway from your house.

Too many last month nut blue shenanigans. I wonder how much all these hearings cost the taxpayer? I imagine Nancy as well as Chuck ‘n Diane are about to vapor lock at any moment.