Default Vote early and vote often...

On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 11:30:07 AM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/30/18 11:25 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:11:40 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/30/18 10:03 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 09:49:50 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

The biggest "voter suppression" is the apathy of the voters.

No argument from me on that. Our low voter turnout - for many decades -
is a disgrace.

I can't speak for the backward states up north but they could not make
it much easier to vote in Florida. We get mail in ballots and they are
even postage paid. Registration is "too" automatic. We have a ****load
of green card holders and even the undocumented people getting
registered. Dead people don't get unregistered. When you couple that
with the mail in ballot, it is the perfect recipe for fraud.

Again, nothing competes with the GOP efforts to suppress the vote.

In my area, the suppression is to keep us older, white voters from voting. Last election the place I have to vote was overloaded (as always), with a line out the door for 40 yards and an hour or more wait. The election boards are run by black liberals that cater to their "favorite" voters and make sure their areas always have plenty of voting machines and short lines.

I just vote with an absentee ballot. Screw the liberal assholes.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:30:05 -0400, Keyser Soze
How is that suppressing the vote?

It’d be nice to here the answer on that...

On 9/30/18 11:25 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:11:40 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Yeah...they're out to get y'all!
~~Snerk~~

On 9/30/18 11:25 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:11:40 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

You noticed that too, eh

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 9/30/2018 8:49 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

I have always felt that if you're not smart enough to do the simple
stepsit takes to get registered to vote and show up without a democratic
bus to pick you up, you're just plain not smart enough to vote.

Mikek

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

*I have always felt that if you're not smart enough to do the simple
stepsit takes to get registered to vote and show up without a democratic
bus to pick you up, you're just plain not smart enough to vote.

************************* ***** Mikek

There are people in this country who have been falsely removed from the
rolls as part of the GOP suppression effort. There are people who have
no transportation to get them to the polls. There are people who are
quite legal but don't have and cannot easily get the required paperwork.
There are people like you who think registering and voting is easy-peasey.

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

*I have always felt that if you're not smart enough to do the simple
stepsit takes to get registered to vote and show up without a democratic
bus to pick you up, you're just plain not smart enough to vote.

************************* ***** Mikek

There are people in this country who have been falsely removed from the
rolls as part of the GOP suppression effort. There are people who have
no transportation to get them to the polls. There are people who are
quite legal but don't have and cannot easily get the required paperwork.
There are people like you who think registering and voting is easy-peasey.

Maybe you just live in a backward state. It couldn't be easier than it
is in Florida.

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

*I have always felt that if you're not smart enough to do the simple
stepsit takes to get registered to vote and show up without a democratic
bus to pick you up, you're just plain not smart enough to vote.

************************* ***** Mikek

There are people in this country who have been falsely removed from the
rolls as part of the GOP suppression effort. There are people who have
no transportation to get them to the polls. There are people who are
quite legal but don't have and cannot easily get the required paperwork.
There are people like you who think registering and voting is easy-peasey.

They died 20 years ago. Why should they not be removed from the voter
rolls. Why go to the polling place. Put your mail in ballot in the
mailbox. The postman will even pick it up. Do not have to go to a post
office or street mailbox.

Tim Tim is offline

Sep 30Keyser Soze
Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

So you’re saying you need to cheat the voting rules to fight against a nonexisting problem? Wow!

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

He lives in a backward state of mind. Fat Harry is a lunatic. He
yearns for the bygone days when all it took to steer a mark on a
ballot was two packs of Lucky Strikes or orders from a union
boss. No votor registration or voter ID for Fat Harry.
No-sir-ee.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Vote early and vote often. [email protected] General 11 August 20th 17 04:11 PM
Vote early vote often Peter[_5_] General 17 October 6th 10 12:24 AM
Vote early, and vote often. TopBassDog General 21 June 21st 10 03:50 PM
vote 11-3rd res0f8mp ASA 0 November 2nd 04 09:47 PM
JUST VOTE John Gaquin General 3 November 2nd 04 05:14 PM