BoatBanter.com

-   -   Vote early and vote often... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180245-vote-early-vote-often.html)

Tim September 29th 18 03:06 PM

Vote early and vote often...

Says the union boss while campaigning for a new Illinois governor. Nothing surprising here...

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article218625610.html

Alex[_15_] September 30th 18 03:35 AM

Vote early and vote often...

Tim wrote:
Says the union boss while campaigning for a new Illinois governor. Nothing surprising here...

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article218625610.html

"I really don't care". Yup - that's a union boss.

Tim September 30th 18 03:55 AM

Vote early and vote often...

On Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 9:35:46 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
Tim wrote:
Says the union boss while campaigning for a new Illinois governor. Nothing surprising here...

https://www.bnd.com/news/local/article218625610.html

"I really don't care". Yup - that's a union boss.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Tim September 30th 18 04:05 AM

Vote early and vote often...

me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Keyser Soze September 30th 18 02:49 PM

Vote early and vote often...

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

[email protected] September 30th 18 03:03 PM

Vote early and vote often...

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 09:49:50 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

The biggest "voter suppression" is the apathy of the voters.

Keyser Soze September 30th 18 04:11 PM

Vote early and vote often...

wrote:

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

The biggest "voter suppression" is the apathy of the voters.

No argument from me on that. Our low voter turnout - for many decades -
is a disgrace.

[email protected] September 30th 18 04:25 PM

Vote early and vote often...

wrote:

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

The biggest "voter suppression" is the apathy of the voters.

No argument from me on that. Our low voter turnout - for many decades -
is a disgrace.

I can't speak for the backward states up north but they could not make
it much easier to vote in Florida. We get mail in ballots and they are
even postage paid. Registration is "too" automatic. We have a ****load
of green card holders and even the undocumented people getting
registered. Dead people don't get unregistered. When you couple that
with the mail in ballot, it is the perfect recipe for fraud.

Keyser Soze September 30th 18 04:30 PM

Vote early and vote often...

On 9/30/18 11:25 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:11:40 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

The biggest "voter suppression" is the apathy of the voters.

No argument from me on that. Our low voter turnout - for many decades -
is a disgrace.

I can't speak for the backward states up north but they could not make
it much easier to vote in Florida. We get mail in ballots and they are
even postage paid. Registration is "too" automatic. We have a ****load
of green card holders and even the undocumented people getting
registered. Dead people don't get unregistered. When you couple that
with the mail in ballot, it is the perfect recipe for fraud.

Again, nothing competes with the GOP efforts to suppress the vote.

[email protected] September 30th 18 04:49 PM

Vote early and vote often...

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:30:05 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/30/18 11:25 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 11:11:40 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

On 9/29/18 11:05 PM, Tim wrote:
me
Yeah, I noticed that too. Also-

"Whatever it takes..."

Misquote- “whatever you can get away with....”

Gotta vote often to try and overcome Republican voter suppression.

The biggest "voter suppression" is the apathy of the voters.

No argument from me on that. Our low voter turnout - for many decades -
is a disgrace.

I can't speak for the backward states up north but they could not make
it much easier to vote in Florida. We get mail in ballots and they are
even postage paid. Registration is "too" automatic. We have a ****load
of green card holders and even the undocumented people getting
registered. Dead people don't get unregistered. When you couple that
with the mail in ballot, it is the perfect recipe for fraud.

Again, nothing competes with the GOP efforts to suppress the vote.

How is that suppressing the vote?