Default MS 13 in Virginia....

No wonder Johnny isn't as active denigrating Latinos lately.
I caught that Lisa Ling episode on the gang yesterday.
What's with 'merican....those Latino people come up looking for a better life only to get turned into vicious criminals?

Make that 'merica...

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:56:52 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

No wonder Johnny isn't as active denigrating Latinos lately.
I caught that Lisa Ling episode on the gang yesterday.
What's with 'merican....those Latino people come up looking for a better life only to get turned into vicious criminals?

Most of MS-13 came here, already vicious criminals from central
America where "vicious" may not be a strong enough word for what they
are. These guys were born of guerilla fighters who took up the drug
trade and have no problem killing anyone who gets in their way.
Typically they join the gang as 10-12 year old kids.

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:56:52 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

No wonder Johnny isn't as active denigrating Latinos lately.
I caught that Lisa Ling episode on the gang yesterday.
What's with 'merican....those Latino people come up looking for a better life only to get turned into vicious criminals?

Are you trying to get a point across, or are you just trying hard to make an insult?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:56:52 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

No wonder Johnny isn't as active denigrating Latinos lately.
I caught that Lisa Ling episode on the gang yesterday.
What's with 'merican....those Latino people come up looking for a better life only to get turned into vicious criminals?

Looks like you best watch your own ass:

“MS-13 members will likely exploit the migration of Salvadorians to Canada to set up new cells,
most likely in the Greater Toronto Area, Montreal and Vancouver.”

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...3-gang-members

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:09:21 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:56:52 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

No wonder Johnny isn't as active denigrating Latinos lately.
I caught that Lisa Ling episode on the gang yesterday.
What's with 'merican....those Latino people come up looking for a better life only to get turned into vicious criminals?

Looks like you best watch your own ass:

“MS-13 members will likely exploit the migration of Salvadorians to Canada to set up new cells,
most likely in the Greater Toronto Area, Montreal and Vancouver.â€

https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...3-gang-members

Canada will not have the slightest clue how to deal with violent
central American drug gangs.
"Being nice" certainly is not going to get it done. They may have to
rethink their whole approach to law enforcement and prison. I do think
you will see a rise of blatant racism ... or it will at least look
that way.

wrote:

[...]

They'll just deport 'em back to the USA, where they belong.

wrote:

[...]

We don't have to accept them.
Maybe we can just air drop them back into Salvador. The only question
would be whether the plane was on the ground or at 11,500 feet when we
pushed them out the door. Two miles is close enough to walk and it is
all down hill. ;-)

On 9/24/18 8:33 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 19:37:44 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Oh, I think they should be dropped into the red states. Deserving of
each other, eh?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 20:43:49 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/24/18 8:33 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 19:37:44 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

They seem to thrive up north and on the west coast.

Tug - VIRGINIA 4-16B.jpg Canal Lee[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 7th 16 06:42 PM
Tug - VIRGINIA 4-16.jpg Canal Lee[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 May 1st 16 01:35 AM
In Virginia, so .... Mr. Luddite General 29 December 15th 14 09:31 PM
Higher Ed in Virginia jps General 8 December 13th 09 09:23 PM
Virginia Marinas?? Rosalie B. Cruising 0 November 13th 05 04:18 AM