Rosalie B.

Default Virginia Marinas??

As long as you are looking at aerial photos, can anyone from Virginia
identify the marinas/rivers that are in the first three pictures?

http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/tt/73b10/#TL

We were coming in to BWI and I could see the Washington Monument up
ahead about 10 o'clock but I couldn't figure out where this would be.

grandma Rosalie