Default Hey John. How was the camping?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 06:23:02 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

"This American is who suggested a pop up to you several months ago. You whined that your wife would*
need a big potty. Your pop up may come equipped with one of these:*

https://images.homedepot-static.com/...0-64_1000.jpg*

That should be big enough for most folks. Of course, you'd have to sleep with your crap in the same*
room!"

Had one of those on my mini cruiser sailboat. Don't think I ever used it.
Thanks for educating Justine....she seemed to be confused.

Trust me, Donna, Justan knows more about camping with an RV than you'll ever know. Your foolish
comments make you more the fool.

If and when you ever decide to buy any kind of RV (with Krause's disapproval of course) please ask
Justan for advice. I'm afraid you'd do some very dangerous things.

True North Wrote in message:
Justine giggles...

"Justin hasn't slept in a hotel room in a long time and has never
slept in a pop up tent. My guess is that your wife wouldn't enjoy
those accomodations either. Tenting is mostly for kids and young
families."

Do you know what a pop up hardtop tent trailer is?
Y'all make me worried for the future of 'merican.

I've seen pictures. Not my cup of tea but for some, I suppose,
it's just the ticket to a wonderful camping experience. Please
don't venture off your Island. The experience might overwhelm
you. Especially if you came to America

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/