Default Hey John. How was the camping?

The John flushes his head...

"Oh, so you *will* carry your own crap around with y'all?"Â*

Y'all are stupid in the head, JohnnyMop. (quoting a well known 'merican)
Campgrounds up here provide adequate washrooms....even for the likes of you and your bowl of turds.
Modern pop up trailers certainly have cabinets, some kind of stove and refrigeration plus air conditioning.

John H

"Apparently your hotel infatuation isn't shared by Donna the Fool, who has repeatedly discussed hisÂ*
desire to buy a camper.Â*

He must not wholeheartedly and unequivocally agree with you."Â*

We have a dog to take with us, JohnnyMop. Not all hotels/motels welcome them. Besides...it would just be my luck that Justine or someone like her slept in the bed the night before. That gives me the willies.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:28:50 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head...

"Oh, so you *will* carry your own crap around with y'all?"*

Y'all are stupid in the head, JohnnyMop. (quoting a well known 'merican)
Campgrounds up here provide adequate washrooms....even for the likes of you and your bowl of turds.
Modern pop up trailers certainly have cabinets, some kind of stove and refrigeration plus air conditioning.

Gosh, weren't you telling us recently that your wife needed a large bathroom in the camper? With
cabinets, stove,refrigeration and air conditioning, you'll be carrying y'all's crap too, eh Donna
the Fool?

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:32:36 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

"Apparently your hotel infatuation isn't shared by Donna the Fool, who has repeatedly discussed his*
desire to buy a camper.*

He must not wholeheartedly and unequivocally agree with you."*

We have a dog to take with us, JohnnyMop. Not all hotels/motels welcome them. Besides...it would just be my luck that Justine or someone like her slept in the bed the night before. That gives me the willies.

Apparently your buddy doesn't mind who or what slept in the bed before him. You reckon he gets the
willies also?
Tim Tim is offline

1:05 PMJohn H
Wow, are you still living in your 'Boy Scout years'? You mean your troop never backpacked into the
woods and camped? Must have been a bunch of 'city boys', eh? Whose tent did you all stay in? The
troop leaders? You didn't even carry your own tent? Wow. Good thing you had an adult along, eh
Krause?

I never understood how carrying a duffle bag was easier than a backpack. Well I guess both are easy when there’s nothing in them...

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 15:51:18 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 7/23/18 3:43 PM, True North wrote:
ohn H

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 08:52:44 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

Yup, Tim, you were right!

"Harry, your little buddy, DonnatheFool, has been talking of buying an RV. You better share your
opinion of those who camp in something other than a tent with him. As he wholeheartedly agrees with
everything you say, he'll undoubtedly save some money by buying a tent."

What are y'all blathering about, JohnnyMop?
I already own a tent that wraps around the open hatch of my Highlander,
If I buy anything it'll be a hard top tent trailer....not some oversized RV where you cart your own crap around with y'all.

"Well whose crap are you going to cart around with y'all? Someone else's crap? No potty, no stove, no
'fridge, no bed, no heater, no A/C...sounds like you're gonna really rough it!

Donna the Fool...comes through every time."

Wow, JohnnyMop...are y'all really that stupid?
Y'all need to get your head out of your ample ass and go look at what's available in pop up campers these days. Y'all might be surprised.

All the nice hotels we stay in have a full bathroom, a microwave, a
refrigerator, usually, a kingsized bed, air conditioning, and endless
hot water for bathing. Oh, and no hillbilly music, no drunk RV'ers and
their bratty kids, no torrents of rain running through the walkways, et
cetera.

Yeah I know what you mean. This was our suite at the Broadmoor in
Colorado Springs.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/colorado/br...ing%20room.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/colorado/br...%20bedroom.jpg

The John flushes his head again...

"Gosh, weren't you telling us recently that your wife needed a large bathroom in the camper? WithÂ*
cabinets, stove,refrigeration and air conditioning, you'll be carrying y'all's crap too,"

Yeah...she insists on a bathroom but I'm not laying that cash out....especially with the exchange rate and possible new tariffs.
She'll have to lower her expectations or stay in a Motel.

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:42:44 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

1:05 PMJohn H
Wow, are you still living in your 'Boy Scout years'? You mean your troop never backpacked into the
woods and camped? Must have been a bunch of 'city boys', eh? Whose tent did you all stay in? The
troop leaders? You didn't even carry your own tent? Wow. Good thing you had an adult along, eh
Krause?

I never understood how carrying a duffle bag was easier than a backpack. Well I guess both are easy when there’s nothing in them...

If you are just walking from the bus to the tent it might not be bad

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:52:33 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes his head again...

"Gosh, weren't you telling us recently that your wife needed a large bathroom in the camper? With*
cabinets, stove,refrigeration and air conditioning, you'll be carrying y'all's crap too,"

Yeah...she insists on a bathroom but I'm not laying that cash out....especially with the exchange rate and possible new tariffs.
She'll have to lower her expectations or stay in a Motel.

And then you get to sleep where 'who knows' has slept, *and* sit on a toilet that may have been
occupied by 'who knows'!

You, Donna, made this comment: " If I buy anything it'll be a hard top tent trailer....not some
oversized RV where you cart your own crap around with y'all."

My question would be, what 'crap' do I cart around that you would not be carting around?

Perhaps that question's a bit too hard to answer?

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:42:44 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

1:05 PMJohn H
Wow, are you still living in your 'Boy Scout years'? You mean your troop never backpacked into the
woods and camped? Must have been a bunch of 'city boys', eh? Whose tent did you all stay in? The
troop leaders? You didn't even carry your own tent? Wow. Good thing you had an adult along, eh
Krause?

I never understood how carrying a duffle bag was easier than a backpack. Well I guess both are easy when there’s nothing in them...

LOL! Yup, sounds like the scout master did everything.