John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Hey John. How was the camping?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 06:23:02 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

"This American is who suggested a pop up to you several months ago. You whined that your wife would*
need a big potty. Your pop up may come equipped with one of these:*

https://images.homedepot-static.com/...0-64_1000.jpg*

That should be big enough for most folks. Of course, you'd have to sleep with your crap in the same*
room!"

Had one of those on my mini cruiser sailboat. Don't think I ever used it.
Thanks for educating Justine....she seemed to be confused.

Trust me, Donna, Justan knows more about camping with an RV than you'll ever know. Your foolish
comments make you more the fool.

If and when you ever decide to buy any kind of RV (with Krause's disapproval of course) please ask
Justan for advice. I'm afraid you'd do some very dangerous things.