Tim Tim is offline

Default Yo Donna - Poor in America

7:11 AMKeyser Soze
Maybe Putin will present Trump with some
fresh Russian pussy to grab and blini with sour cream and caviar to suck
down.

You left out the golden showers...

On 7/15/18 9:36 AM, Tim wrote:

7:11 AMKeyser Soze
Maybe Putin will present Trump with some
fresh Russian pussy to grab and blini with sour cream and caviar to suck
down.

You left out the golden showers...

I doubt it would add to the flavor of the blini...

On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 08:11:39 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 7/14/18 6:29 PM, True North wrote:
ohnny, relax before y'all blow a fuse. Can y'all imagine how well off those poor people would be if they has a nice over bloated guaran
17:05John H
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 12:50:42 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Wow Johnny, relax before y'all blow a fuse.
Can y'all imagine how well off those poor people would be if they has a nice over bloated guaranteed Uncle Sam pension....like y'all do?

"If they'd gotten their education, they could easily have done much better than I did!

There, I addressed your question. Now you can get some balls and address the many that have been
directed towards you."

Since y'all are so infatuated with other men's balls or lack of them........what do y'all think Trump will do when he's face to face with Putin.
After all, he now has proof that the Ruskies meddled in your election.

I don't know why you bother responding to Trumpsters like Herring, Alex,
It's Me, and the other right-wing assholes here. They aren't interested
in whatever facts you might present or opinions you might have. If they
claim they are, they are lying. What they want is for you to waste your
time on explanations they will neither consider nor accept. If they
liked facts, they wouldn't be Trumpsters or right-wingers. Hell, I've
been gone for a week and I didn't bother looking at 99% of the posts
here of the righties I've haven't sent to the "auto-dumpster."

Oh...Putin...he hasn't had that meeting with Douchenozzle Trump, but
he's already won. Trump hasn't the balls to confront someone like Putin.
It'll be all smiles and laughs. Maybe Putin will present Trump with some
fresh Russian pussy to grab and blini with sour cream and caviar to suck
down.

That's totally untrue, and Donna knows better. If we weren't interested in facts and opinions of
his, we wouldn't ask him questions about his statements.

When speaking of a lack of balls, the boy's failure to answer pertinent questions seems to speak for
itself.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
[...]

Fat Harry, you are so sick.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 7/15/18 2:36 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

You think Putin will present Trump with spoiled pussy?

On 7/15/18 2:36 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

I think Putin and Trump are more mature than You or your reach
around boy Donnie.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 7/15/18 2:36 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

Oh, I think Putin is a smart, capable, and horrific dictator. Trump want
to be like Putin, but smart and capable are beyond him. He does have
horrific down pat, though.

On 7/15/18 2:36 PM, justan wrote:
[...]

You won't dispute that Trump and Putin are more mature than you or
Donnie.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Justine giggles.....
"I think Putin and Trump are more mature than You or your reachÂ*
Â*around boy Donnie."

My, my that was a "mature" statement, Justine.

On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 13:18:57 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Justine giggles.....
"I think Putin and Trump are more mature than You or your reach*
*around boy Donnie."

My, my that was a "mature" statement, Justine.

Glad to see you agree with it.

Well done article on 'America's Poor' John H[_2_] General 29 July 9th 10 04:31 PM
Donna deja vu? Roger Long Cruising 9 May 17th 07 04:04 AM
Excerpt from Donna's web site Roger Long Cruising 3 April 20th 07 06:31 PM
Donna Lange NE Sailboat Cruising 13 April 17th 07 12:25 PM
Donna is more successful than Ken. Ellen MacArthur ASA 1 January 5th 07 05:35 PM