posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Donna is more successful than Ken.

Of course, Donna's a girl. She got a realistic boat so she's still going while her friend Ken was
dismasted and diswindowed and had to be rescued. This proves women make fine sailors. Better
than men in many cases. Men rely on big but big is not always better. A small woman in charge
of a small seaworthy boat beats big any day.

http://www.donnalange.com/

Keep up the good work, Donna.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote
Of course, Donna's a girl. She got a realistic boat so she's still going while her friend Ken was
dismasted and diswindowed and had to be rescued. This proves women make fine sailors. Better
than men in many cases. Men rely on big but big is not always better. A small woman in charge
of a small seaworthy boat beats big any day.

http://www.donnalange.com/

Keep up the good work, Donna.

Her boat's a 28-footer Southern Cross. It looks like a great boat to me. I'd like to have
one of those myself.... Double-enders like that are the safest to run before a storm....

Cheers,
Ellen