14-H

Default The Successful LLC

Call it whatever you want, but you have to call it successful.
In simple terms, It's working, and continues to work. and no matter how hard
eddie and jeffie try to tell y'all differently, the offshore racers are behind
the Offshore-LLC 100%

Successful???? Okay, let's see those successful-reflecting financial
reports that show how much profit the LLC made last year. Put up or
shut up with this line of argument. The LLC is a for-profit company.
Let's see how its doing. 14-H.
BigIrishDick4U

Who Cares? Its gotten to a point now where I hope the LLC and The Hearns drive
off a cliff in a bus together! A lot of estrogen being spent on slapping at
each other ladies!!
14-H

A lot of estrogen being spent on slapping at
each other ladies!!

I would agree with that. It's kinda like a Jerry Springer episode.
Just imagine in your minds' eye the hefty ladies pulling their shirts
off so you can see their hammock-style bras while they slap each other
around and yell: "he's myyyyyy maaaannnnn.". 14-H.
Flamenco 2 U

It's kinda like a Jerry Springer episode.
Just imagine in your minds' eye the hefty ladies pulling their shirts
off so you can see their hammock-style bras while they slap each other
around and yell: "he's myyyyyy maaaannnnn.".

Ok, THAT was funny...