Default Doesn't make Canada look good

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 06:43:37 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Sorry...gotta go boating. No time for y'all landlubbers.
BTW...no hillbilly music will be played to avoid disturbing the peace and calm of mother nature.

Wuss.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 05:03:10 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

justan

Its Me Wrote in message:Â*

"Why don't we just annex Canada and be done with all this sillyÂ*
Â*bickering. They'd be better off ."Â*

SNERK!
Y'all would have to pry it from our cold dead fingers, Justine.

Isn't that what war is?
We seem to be pretty good at it too. At least in the terms of creating
lots of "cold dead fingers". We should be, we certainly spend enough
on the weapons, the troops and the training.
We just want Europe to pitch in or face the Russians on their own.
I understand why you folks renege on your obligations. We would kick
the russians out of Canada if they came for you, just in our national
interest but I am still not sure why we are as concerned about the
middle east or Europe. Does it really endanger the US in any way that
the Russians are protecting their navy base in Crimea? You can bet
your ass, if Spain had a power shift that threatened Gibraltar, UK
would invade Spain. At least the southern parts around their base.
There is only one reason why we have all of our military misadventures
in the middle east and it has nothing to do with oil.

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 8:03:12 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
justan

Its Me Wrote in message:Â*

"Why don't we just annex Canada and be done with all this sillyÂ*
Â*bickering. They'd be better off ."Â*

SNERK!
Y'all would have to pry it from our cold dead fingers, Justine.

Dead doesn't have to happen, but cold is a foregone conclusion.

True North wrote:
Sorry...gotta go boating. No time for y'all landlubbers.
BTW...no hillbilly music will be played to avoid disturbing the peace and
calm of mother nature.

So you play Rap.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 20:18:03 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

True North wrote:
Sorry...gotta go boating. No time for y'all landlubbers.
BTW...no hillbilly music will be played to avoid disturbing the peace and
calm of mother nature.

So you play Rap.

And he's obviously never been to an outdoor concert!

17:38John H

True North wrote:
Sorry...gotta go boating. No time for y'all landlubbers.
BTW...no hillbilly music will be played to avoid disturbing the peace and
calm of mother nature.

So you play Rap.

"And he's obviously never been to an outdoor concert!"

Y'all are an amusing old man, Johnny.

True North wrote:
Alex

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:40:49 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...pend_v6-nc.png

"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."

Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.
Must be a cultural thing, eh?

Then why not be honest and back out of NATO? After all, you folks agreed to the 2%. We'd love to be
able to spend very little on defense also.

"I agree 100% with this post."

Agree with what....that you'd "love to be able to spend very little on defense also"??
Grow a pair and tell your exalted ruler, Trumpty Dumpty.

I agree the cheapskates should leave NATO and deal with their conflicts
on their own. No country wants to pay for defense but it's a necessary
thing. Some countries choose to let others foot the bill and our
president is working to stop that.

Get it?

True North wrote:
justan

Its Me Wrote in message:

"Why don't we just annex Canada and be done with all this silly
bickering. They'd be better off ."

SNERK!
Y'all would have to pry it from our cold dead fingers, Justine.

When is Quebec seceding?

True North wrote:
Sorry...gotta go boating. No time for y'all landlubbers.
BTW...no hillbilly music will be played to avoid disturbing the peace and calm of mother nature.

Cut and run - just like Fat Harry. You aren't going anywhere, Donna.

True North wrote:
Sorry...gotta go boating. No time for y'all landlubbers.
BTW...no hillbilly music will be played to avoid disturbing the peace and
calm of mother nature.

So you play Rap.

And he's obviously never been to an outdoor concert!

There is a time for music and there is a time to enjoy the sound of a
good running outboard cutting through the waves. I don't confuse them.

If Don doesn't like the sound of American music, so be it but that
doesn't mean we have to beat him up for boating and enjoying the sound
of the water. We are supposed to be boaters. I am not thrilled when
that guy comes past me blasting Drake at 150 dB but If he wants to
come home and listen to Celine Dion and Justin Bieber music I don't
care about that either. I would remind him Shania Twain brings home a
lot of loonies singing that hillbilly music.