Default Doesn't make Canada look good

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...pend_v6-nc.png

It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share.

John H

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...nd_v6-nc.pngÂ*

"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."

Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.
Must be a cultural thing, eh?

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:40:49 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...end_v6-nc.png*

"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."

Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.
Must be a cultural thing, eh?

Then why not be honest and back out of NATO? After all, you folks agreed to the 2%. We'd love to be
able to spend very little on defense also.

On 11 Jul 2018 12:54:34 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

True North wrote:
John H

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...end_v6-nc.png*

"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."

Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than
shootin' and killin' em.
Must be a cultural thing, eh?

Early start today. Too early. Herring is a white nationalist racist, just
like Trump.
The post you quoted from the militaristic, racist Herring shows his
absurdity.

If you really examine Trump and what he says and what he does and what he
tries to do, you’ll conclude that his real goal is to destroy the United
States as the world leader of hope and freedom and turn it into a hateful,
fearful totalitarian closed nation-state divided into two classes, the
super-rich of privilege and churchmouse-poor serfs who will do anything the
moneyed class wants in order to get a few crumbs of bread. Trump admires
Russia, North Korea, Turkey, and other countries run by dictators-for-life,
because he wants to be one himself. He certainly kisses Putin’s ass a lot
and though he kissed a lot of ass in North Korea, it is beginning to look
as if he was had.

Trump’s whining about NATO cost-sharing is nothing more than a whine.
Trump wants to continue to increase military spending here no matter what
the members of NATO pay. He has several reasons for that, the first of
which is to continue his efforts to cut back on the sorts of social welfare
programs on which Canadians spend their wealth. Another, of course, is to
ensure the military-industrial corporate complex keeps making billions of
dollars by ripping off the public.

It is the height of absurdity to believe that Trump knows anything about
diplomacy, foreign affairs, the military, trade, or anything else that
requires study, thinking, discussions, planning , or, in fact, anything
that requires serious contemplation prior to taking action. The evidence
he is an ignorant asshole is in plain sight.

Canada is doing the right thing; the USA under dictator Trump is not.

Later...lots of hiking today, probably all uphill. ?

There you go, donnee. Your commitments should be meaningless, and you should express your total
agreement with Harry's post just to stay on his good side!

True North Wrote in message:
John H

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...pend_v6-nc.png

"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."

Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.
Must be a cultural thing, eh?

Seems to me that Canada should reach out and help some of the poor
and homeless across their southern boarders. Or is the entire
population as skinflintish as their French componant.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

John H

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...nd_v6-nc.pngÂ*

"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."

Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.
Must be a cultural thing, eh?

Yeah
**** Europe, they could have all learned Russian eh?

On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 09:18:54 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

True North Wrote in message:
John H

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...pend_v6-nc.png

"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."

Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.
Must be a cultural thing, eh?

Seems to me that Canada should reach out and help some of the poor
and homeless across their southern boarders. Or is the entire
population as skinflintish as their French componant.

We should just follow the Mexican lead and tell the central Americans
to move along, they have one more border to cross to get to the
promised land.

wrote:

John H

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...end_v6-nc.png*

"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."

Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.
Must be a cultural thing, eh?

Yeah
**** Europe, they could have all learned Russian eh?

Both donnee and haree need to do some reading:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-44717074

Of course, most likely neither will respond to your comments.

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:40:49 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...pend_v6-nc.png

"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."

Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.
Must be a cultural thing, eh?

Then why not be honest and back out of NATO? After all, you folks agreed to the 2%. We'd love to be
able to spend very little on defense also.

I agree 100% with this post.

Alex

John H. wrote:Â*
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:40:49 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:Â*
Â*
John HÂ*
Â*
Â*https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...nd_v6-nc.pngÂ*
Â*
"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.Â*
Must be a cultural thing, eh?Â*

Then why not be honest and back out of NATO? After all, you folks agreed to the 2%. We'd love to beÂ*
able to spend very little on defense also.Â*

"I agree 100% with this post."

Agree with what....that you'd "love to be able to spend very little on defense also"??
Grow a pair and tell your exalted ruler, Trumpty Dumpty.