Usenet Joe

Default If this video clip doesn't make you cringe, then there is no hope.

American Invasion: http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/invasion.html

Jim

Wow.

They do a great job of displaying their ignorance.

Usenet Joe wrote:
American Invasion: http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/invasion.html

Dennis Pogson

Usenet Joe wrote:
American Invasion: http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/invasion.html

Simple to explain. Instead of geography, they teach 'em Higher Level Maths,
so they can read a GPS.

Ask them where Russia is, and they tell you "it's next to Alsaka", which is
true!

Dennis.

DB Rea

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:09:07 -0800, Usenet Joe wrote:

American Invasion: http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/invasion.html

And here I thought the Sydney-Hobart race was a sporting event. Nobody
told me it was actually the first wave of a North Korean invasion plan...
Bjarke Christensen

Ohh Jesus... and there is soon 300 mio of these people..... That's a real
threat .....

(just joking, I'm sure sensible americans do exists somewhere....)

/Bjarke

"Usenet Joe" wrote in message
American Invasion: http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/invasion.html

d parker

"Bjarke Christensen" (nej, det skal selvfølgelig
være med K da jeg er dansker) wrote in message
. dk...
Ohh Jesus... and there is soon 300 mio of these people..... That's a real
threat .....

(just joking, I'm sure sensible americans do exists somewhere....)

/Bjarke

Yeh but he is out to lunch.

DP