BoatBanter.com

-   -   If this video clip doesn't make you cringe, then there is no hope. (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/64579-if-video-clip-doesnt-make-you-cringe-then-there-no-hope.html)

Usenet Joe December 27th 05 12:09 AM

If this video clip doesn't make you cringe, then there is no hope.

American Invasion: http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/invasion.html

Jim December 27th 05 02:11 AM

If this video clip doesn't make you cringe, then there is nohope.

Wow.

They do a great job of displaying their ignorance.

Dennis Pogson December 27th 05 09:57 AM

Usenet Joe wrote:
American Invasion: http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/invasion.html

Simple to explain. Instead of geography, they teach 'em Higher Level Maths,
so they can read a GPS.

Ask them where Russia is, and they tell you "it's next to Alsaka", which is
true!

Dennis.

DB Rea December 27th 05 02:28 PM

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 16:09:07 -0800, Usenet Joe wrote:

American Invasion: http://www.digitalfog.com/gallery/invasion.html

And here I thought the Sydney-Hobart race was a sporting event. Nobody
told me it was actually the first wave of a North Korean invasion plan...

Bjarke Christensen December 27th 05 04:36 PM

If this video clip doesn't make you cringe, then there is no hope.

Ohh Jesus... and there is soon 300 mio of these people..... That's a real
threat .....

(just joking, I'm sure sensible americans do exists somewhere....)

/Bjarke

d parker December 27th 05 11:18 PM

If this video clip doesn't make you cringe, then there is no hope.

"Bjarke Christensen" (nej, det skal selvfølgelig
være med K da jeg er dansker) wrote in message
. dk...
Ohh Jesus... and there is soon 300 mio of these people..... That's a real
threat .....

(just joking, I'm sure sensible americans do exists somewhere....)

/Bjarke

Yeh but he is out to lunch.

DP