Bert Robbins

Default Even Canada Doesn't Like Itself

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in the
west.

Bert Robbins wrote:

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in the
west.

That might be an extreme statement, Bert.

You can't get much farther west than I am without going to AK or HI,
and you haven't ****ed me off at all. :-)

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in the
west.

That's odd, I read the whole article, and there isn't one single thing
in there about anybody ****ing anybody off. It's simply geography.

Harry.Krause

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in the
west.

That's odd, I read the whole article, and there isn't one single thing
in there about anybody ****ing anybody off. It's simply geography.

Keep in mind Bertie was a drop-out.

Harry.Krause wrote:
wrote:
Bert Robbins wrote:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in the
west.

That's odd, I read the whole article, and there isn't one single thing
in there about anybody ****ing anybody off. It's simply geography.

Keep in mind Bertie was a drop-out.

Ohhhh!! That puts what he's said into perspective!

Bill McKee

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in the
west.

That's odd, I read the whole article, and there isn't one single thing
in there about anybody ****ing anybody off. It's simply geography.

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

P. Fritz

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
ink.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in

the
west.

That's odd, I read the whole article, and there isn't one single thing
in there about anybody ****ing anybody off. It's simply geography.

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Reading comprehension has never been one of kevin's strong points

Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in the
west.

That's odd, I read the whole article, and there isn't one single thing
in there about anybody ****ing anybody off. It's simply geography.

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh, really? Well then Bill, post just what, in the whole, entire
article there is that would lead anyone (like you) to believe that the
idea is because of someone being ****ed off. Again, it's geography,
hell, even in the U.S. their's a certain "distance" between west coast
people and east coast people. Now magnify that because of the north's
rugged terrain, and cold, and isolation, and you'll perhaps be smart
enough to figure out that yes, it IS geographical in nature.

Don White

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in the
west.

Yawn! Same ole, same ole. Back during the last 'oil crisis' a famous
Alberta politician stated
'those Eastern *******s can freeze in the dark".
Alberta is sitting on an 'oil goldmine' and resents sharing it's good
fortune with fellow countrymen.
Bill McKee

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bill McKee wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Bert Robbins wrote:
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in
the
west.

That's odd, I read the whole article, and there isn't one single thing
in there about anybody ****ing anybody off. It's simply geography.

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Oh, really? Well then Bill, post just what, in the whole, entire
article there is that would lead anyone (like you) to believe that the
idea is because of someone being ****ed off. Again, it's geography,
hell, even in the U.S. their's a certain "distance" between west coast
people and east coast people. Now magnify that because of the north's
rugged terrain, and cold, and isolation, and you'll perhaps be smart
enough to figure out that yes, it IS geographical in nature.

it IS geographical in nature in that the East, actually the almost East,
controls all the national tax money collected nation wide and spends it
mostly in the Almost East!