Tim Tim is offline

Default It’s real.....

6:34 AMKeyser Soze
I was referring to methamphetamine, aka speed. Taking some might help
your slow-wittedness.

Why take that stuff, I can’t see it helped your case any.

Besides I was talking about a more powerful engine and not drugs. But you purposlydidn’t recognize that evidently....
Tim Tim is offline

Lol! 30% improvement is still 30% improvement...

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:11:44 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

===

Well aren't you the grumpy little turd blossom this morning.

There's an old saying, perhaps unknown to someone as quick witted and
highly educated as yourself, that says: If you don't have anything
good to say, it's better to say nothing at all.

Tim Wrote in message:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:25:02 -0700 (PDT), Tim
Yup you don't want your motor falling off in the lake. I had to do the
wood in mine about 28 years ago ;-)
If this is the regular 1.5" keystone looking piece that fits in an
aluminum motor pod, 2 pieces of 3/4" Exterior grade AC plywood
laminated together with waterproof Tite Bond and screwed with
stainless screws will last for quite a while if you seal it with epoxy
resin after you get it assembled. Just be sure to seal the holes where
you mount the motor.
That dent on the nose is what I was talking about when I said hitting
something with one pontoon. Look to see if there is water in them and
do a pressure test for leaks. A TIG guy can fix them pretty easily.

I?m thinking that while I?m pulling the engine anyhow I might as well mount the 115. 80 hp sounds big but this is a big pontoon. I?m not into speed but don?t want to be loaded down and maybe break 20 knots

Does that toon have the lifting strakes to get it up on plane?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 6/12/18 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

6:11 AMKeyser Soze
Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

Why do you say that? Your imaginary Ducati never helped yours....

I was referring to methamphetamine, aka speed. Taking some might help
your slow-wittedness.

Do these kinds of meaningless stupid remarks help with your
depression/ despair?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim Tim is offline

justan
Tim Wrote in message:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:25:02 -0700 (PDT), Tim
I?m thinking that while I?m pulling the engine anyhow I might as well mount the 115. 80 hp sounds big but this is a big pontoon. I?m not into speed but don?t want to be loaded down and maybe break 20 knots

Does that toon have the lifting strakes to get it up on plane?

No sir, just plain tubes

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 08:35:44 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 6/12/18 7:27 AM, Tim wrote:

6:11 AMKeyser Soze
Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

Why do you say that? Your imaginary Ducati never helped yours....

I was referring to methamphetamine, aka speed. Taking some might help
your slow-wittedness.

Do these kinds of meaningless stupid remarks help with your
depression/ despair?

===

It must be a required step in his ar'sl recertification process.
Tim Tim is offline

6:56 AMJohn H
Was discussing you with a friend, Harry. Given that you're a lying, narcissistic asshole, we decided
that you could improve yourself greatly by giving up the lying. Of course, you'd still be a
narcissistic asshole, so the improvement might not win many friends.

But, might be worth a try, eh Krause?

Obviously he hasn’t read the book “How to win friends and influence people”

On 6/12/18 7:56 AM, Tim wrote:

6:34 AMKeyser Soze
I was referring to methamphetamine, aka speed. Taking some might help
your slow-wittedness.

Why take that stuff, I can’t see it helped your case any.

Besides I was talking about a more powerful engine and not drugs. But you purposlydidn’t recognize that evidently....

The only ancient outboard engines that interest me are the Merc 10
racing engine from the late 1940s and the Evinrude Lightwin 3 hp engines
from the early to mid-1950s.

wrote:

Actually, speed might help your slow-wittedness.

===

Well aren't you the grumpy little turd blossom this morning.

There's an old saying, perhaps unknown to someone as quick witted and
highly educated as yourself, that says: If you don't have anything
good to say, it's better to say nothing at all.

Why, W'hine, let me know when you follow the advice in the adage you
posted.