Tim Tim is offline

Default It’s real.....

Over the weekend I bought a 1985 28 ft. Sun Teacker pontoon boat. It’s last registration number was MO7765 BW. Trailer plate number is Missouri 7OE 8JS

It has 1- 85hp Mercury outboard to push it. Not twin Volvo diesels. Yes it is a real pontoon boat and not an imaginary trawler.
Nothing fake about it.

Tim wrote:
Over the weekend I bought a 1985 28 ft. Sun Teacker pontoon boat. It’s
last registration number was MO7765 BW. Trailer plate number is Missouri 7OE 8JS

It has 1- 85hp Mercury outboard to push it. Not twin Volvo diesels. Yes
it is a real pontoon boat and not an imaginary trawler.
Nothing fake about it.

Well,someone had to buy a 30+ year old pontoon boat...guess it had to be
you or Fretwell.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.
Tim Tim is offline

4:43 PMKeyser Söze
Well,someone had to buy a 30+ year old pontoon boat...guess it had to be
you or Fretwell.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Yep! And it’s real too. Just like my gold wing and Moto Guzzi. They’re not an imaginary Ducati

On 6/10/18 5:57 PM, Tim wrote:
Yep! And it’s real too. Just like my gold wing and Moto Guzzi. They’re not an imaginary Ducati

Yep! And it’s real too. Just like my gold wing and Moto Guzzi.

They’re not an imaginary Ducati

What, no Cushman? They have or had nice fat tires, too.

Tim Tim is offline

5:13 PMKeyser Soze
On 6/10/18 5:57 PM, Tim wrote:
Yep! And it’s real too. Just like my gold wing and Moto Guzzi. They’re not an imaginary Ducati

Yep! And it’s real too. Just like my gold wing and Moto Guzzi.

They’re not an imaginary Ducati

What, no Cushman? They have or had nice fat tires, too.

No, but if I did have one it wouldn’t be fake.

On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 17:43:19 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Tim wrote:
Over the weekend I bought a 1985 28 ft. Sun Teacker pontoon boat. It’s
last registration number was MO7765 BW. Trailer plate number is Missouri 7OE 8JS

It has 1- 85hp Mercury outboard to push it. Not twin Volvo diesels. Yes
it is a real pontoon boat and not an imaginary trawler.
Nothing fake about it.

Well,someone had to buy a 30+ year old pontoon boat...guess it had to be
you or Fretwell.

30 is a young pup. mine is 44. It gets a new motor every 3000 hours or
so tho. My 2012 F70 just rolled 1500 so it is about half done.
Tim Tim is offline

10:11
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 17:43:19 -0400, Keyser Söze
30 is a young pup. mine is 44. It gets a new motor every 3000 hours or
so tho. My 2012 F70 just rolled 1500 so it is about half done.

—————-

My 1994 Mercury Grand Markus just rolled over 127xxx

On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 14:31:51 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Over the weekend I bought a 1985 28 ft. Sun Teacker pontoon boat. It’s last registration number was MO7765 BW. Trailer plate number is Missouri 7OE 8JS

It has 1- 85hp Mercury outboard to push it. Not twin Volvo diesels. Yes it is a real pontoon boat and not an imaginary trawler.
Nothing fake about it.

Congratulations, Tim!

On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 20:54:53 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

10:11
On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 17:43:19 -0400, Keyser Söze
30 is a young pup. mine is 44. It gets a new motor every 3000 hours or
so tho. My 2012 F70 just rolled 1500 so it is about half done.

—————-

My 1994 Mercury Grand Markus just rolled over 127xxx

That is probably 3500 hours or so. How much was in salt water ;-)