Default The Score

Trump: 1
Stormy: 0

and a California judge, no less !

On 3/29/18 4:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump:Â* 1
Stormy: 0

and a California judge, no less !

A delay,nothing more. But have heart...plenty of new ****storms are
coming Trump's way. Will a divorce suit from Melania be among them?

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 3/29/18 4:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump: 1
Stormy: 0

and a California judge, no less !

A delay,nothing more. But have heart...plenty of new ****storms are
coming Trump's way. Will a divorce suit from Melania be among them?

What if, god forbid, one of her boobs explodes and she can't stand
up straight. Do you think she will be still motivated to ****
over Trump and his family. I xuppoxe if there is enough money in
it she'd do anything. She is, after all, for sale.

Tim Tim is offline

4:47 PMKeyser Soze
A delay,nothing more. But have heart...plenty of new ****storms are
coming Trump's way. Will a divorce suit from Melania be among them?
:::

Harry, methinks you wallow too much in CNN.

Though they usually don’t go any where, They love to make speculative and wishful thinking questions like that.

On 3/29/2018 5:47 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/29/18 4:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump:Â* 1
Stormy: 0

and a California judge, no less !

A delay,nothing more. But have heart...plenty of new ****storms are
coming Trump's way. Will a divorce suit from Melania be among them?

I suppose. Her suit will be delayed like Mueller finding collusion with
the Russians.

On 3/29/18 7:21 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/29/2018 5:47 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/29/18 4:20 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump:Â* 1
Stormy: 0

and a California judge, no less !

A delay,nothing more. But have heart...plenty of new ****storms are
coming Trump's way. Will a divorce suit from Melania be among them?

I suppose.Â* Her suit will be delayed like Mueller finding collusion with
the Russians.

I think it would be surprising if she doesn't dump her sleazeball hubby.
Of course, she knew what he was before she married him, but the scumbag
cheated on her right after the new Lil Trump was born, and apparently
with quite a few other women since then. No wonder she brushes his hand
away...no telling what that hand has been on...or in.

As for Mueller, it's up to Mueller to disclose his findings and he's
also in charge of the schedule.

What are you going to do if Trump is slammed with a bunch of charges or
is an unindicted co-conspirator on some serious ****? Defend him until
the death? Claim it is "trumped up"? Fake news? Hillary's fault?

On 3/29/2018 7:26 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

I have said several times that if Trump is indicted and found guilty of
any crimes I will concede that I have been wrong. I should qualify the
"crimes" as being serious enough to put National Security at risk ...
and if so, they would be impeachable.

As for Melania, it's her business, not mine to judge. Who was it who
once said:

“You know, I'm not sitting here, some little woman standing by my man
like Tammy Wynette .... I’m sitting here because I love him, and I
respect him, and I honor what he’s been through and what we’ve been
through together."

Who was *that* woman?

On 3/29/18 7:37 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

any crimes I will concede that I have been wrong.Â* I should qualify the
"crimes" as being serious enough to put National Security at risk ...
and if so, they would be impeachable.

As for Melania, it's her business, not mine to judge.Â* Who was it who
once said:

“You know, I'm not sitting here, some little woman standing by my man
like Tammy Wynette .... I’m sitting here because I love him, and I
respect him, and I honor what he’s been through and what we’ve been
through together."

Who was *that* woman?

It is an unsettled question as to whether a sitting president can be
indicted and if indicted, tried. Therefore you are giving yourself a
hell of an out. Also, so long as the Republicans control the House, I
don't see a possibility of impeachment, no matter what. I suppose so
long as the evangelical christians have given trump a pass on his
various immoralities, melania might, too.

once said:

“You know, I'm not sitting here, some little woman standing by my man
like Tammy Wynette .... I’m sitting here because I love him, and I
respect him, and I honor what he’s been through and what we’ve been
through together."

Who was *that* woman?

It is an unsettled question as to whether a sitting president can be
indicted and if indicted, tried. Therefore you are giving yourself a
hell of an out. Also, so long as the Republicans control the House, I
don't see a possibility of impeachment, no matter what. I suppose so
long as the evangelical christians have given trump a pass on his
various immoralities, melania might, too.

I've listened to many legal types trying to define what is an
impeachable offense and what isn't. Seems the consensus is that if the
crime results in putting national security at risk, it is impeachable.
If the crime does *not* put national security at risk it is probably
*not* impeachable. Same crime can have different results in other
words. Lying under oath may or may not be an impeachable offense
depending on what the person is lying about.

If, as the left claims, Trump worked with the Russians during the
campaign and the results of that collusion influenced the outcome of the
election ... it still probably is not an impeachable offense, much to
the dismay of some of your party members. That's why this whole fiasco
is a waste of time and money. Your party should be focusing on winning
the next elections rather than trying to oust Trump.

As for giving him a "pass", didn't your party give Bill Clinton a pass,
more than once? Getting a blow job in the Oval Office didn't seem to
bother many people. Why should Trump's alleged roll in the sack 12
years ago with a consenting bimbo matter?

Lastly, you are giving yourself just as much as an "out" as I am ..
perhaps more so. You complain daily about how horrible and incompetent
Trump is, claiming he's going to start a nuclear war, yet concede that
there's not much your party can do about it in the short term ...
especially those calling for his impeachment.

In article ,
says...

I've listened to many legal types trying to define what is an
impeachable offense and what isn't. Seems the consensus is that if the
crime results in putting national security at risk, it is impeachable.
If the crime does *not* put national security at risk it is probably
*not* impeachable. Same crime can have different results in other
words. Lying under oath may or may not be an impeachable offense
depending on what the person is lying about.

That's all garbage. Impeachment is a political matter. You
would impeach Hillary for her e-mail server, claiming
"national security" violations.
WJC lied about sex, and it was enough to get him impeached.
DJT is a veritable perjury machine. You'd better hope he is
NEVER put under oath.

If, as the left claims, Trump worked with the Russians during the
campaign and the results of that collusion influenced the outcome of the
election ... it still probably is not an impeachable offense, much to
the dismay of some of your party members. That's why this whole fiasco
is a waste of time and money. Your party should be focusing on winning
the next elections rather than trying to oust Trump.

So you say cooperating with the Russian government to fix a
Presidential election is not an impeachable offense - if it's
Trump? Note, you said it, not me. You're ****ing crazy.

As for giving him a "pass", didn't your party give Bill Clinton a pass,
more than once? Getting a blow job in the Oval Office didn't seem to
bother many people. Why should Trump's alleged roll in the sack 12
years ago with a consenting bimbo matter?

Bill was impeached for lying about sex, not for getting a BJ.
The Dems will probably have a much more solid case for
Trump's impeachment should they take the House.
Trump is a real sleazeball. And he's crazy.

Anyone keeping score? Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 10 November 23rd 17 12:34 AM
SCORE!!!! Score & SCORE!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 12 October 12th 06 08:38 PM
The Score Capt. Rob ASA 0 January 3rd 06 11:36 AM
(( OT ) Box Score for the War Jim General 1 April 19th 04 06:25 PM
Sco ASA 100 - Jerks 0 Popeye ASA 2 August 20th 03 11:28 PM