posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default The Score

The Score so Far....

A backstay that never fails but a few owners upgraded?
Point to 35s5!
Teak not solid in all areas, true, BUT this is due to honeycomb weight
saving materials!
Point to 35s5!
History of losses easily eclipsed by a longer history of wins adding up
to one of the better win/loss ratios, at least online.
Point to 35s5!
Swim platform uses too much space....and yet the cabin is bigger than
MANY premium boats with no platform!
BIG point to the 35s5!
Odd ports a worry? Leaks are rare and they are far more robust
(thicker) than ports on a C&C, Express or most other designs. They are
also firmly held in place with heavy surrounds rather than being glued
on like C&C or Express.
Point to the 35s5!
Low headroom in aft cabin? Yup, but it also has a bunk 7 feet long!
Point to the 35s5!

So basically you all have found NOTHING!!!! Still worse is I found a
case of a 35s5 nearly SINKING from a defect and you COULDN'T. No boat
is perfect and all have some problems, but you clowns can't even find
the better trolling material. It's really sad. I may have to do your
job FOR YOU.

RB
35s5.....the winner!
NY